Chapter Twenty-One: The Plan of Saving

WILFORD POV
     As me and Arizona flew to the roof we noticed no guards were up there. We quietly sped into the building and found a weapon stock.
"Why in the hell would they not lock this up?" Arizona said.
     She started to walk up but I stopped her. I made fog come out of palms revealing lasers that led to the stock.
"Oh..." She said.
"Theses lasers only detect quick movement it seems." I said, "So move ever so slowly."
     Arizona nodded and began to walk slowly through the grid. When she finally made it to the end she turned to me and summoned me to her.
"Which ones?" Arizona asked.
"Any." I whispered-yelled.
     I grabbed a pistol and AR 15. I found a couple of gernades. We made our way to the meeting place, Dark told us to go.
     They, as well, had guns.
"Ready?" Mark asked.
Dark cocked a crossbow he had, "Ready."
     We ran out, and ran down the corridors. No Garuda were there. We finally made it To Sean's and Anti's cell when we saw Anti standing at the end of the hallway. He had his head down and fists clenched.

MARK POV
"A-Anti? Babe?" Dark said and edged toward Anti.
"DARK DON'T!" Wilford yelled.
     It was to late Anti pulled Dark to the ground held him there.

DARK POV
I looked into Anti's eyes, they weren't his. Anti was possessed by another demon.
"Anti is not here right now." Anti said.
     His voice cracked with every word he said.
"Anti. You gotta fight it. DON'T LET THIS THING TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled.
     His face calmed, but then went back to the dark, demonic face it was. I looked right into his eyes and mouthed the words of 'Please Anti. Don't.'
     That's when a shadow came from Anti's back. His body layed on mine. I held him close.
"DARK GET DOWN!" I looked up to see Wilford with a gernade in his hand.
     He pulled the trigger and tossed it at the creature.

BANG

     Mark came up and helped me up. Wilford picked up Anti bridal style. I quickly ran over to him.
"Anti! ANTI! GOD DAMN IT WAKE UP!" I said.
     Tears welled in my eyes, I layed my head on his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
Thump, Thump, Thump.
"D-Dark?" I heard.
     My head jolted up. I saw Anti's head lift up.
"OH MY GOD ANTI! ARE YOU OK?" Dark said.
"I'm-I'm fine. We gotta find Sean though." Anti said. His voice sounded weak and hoarse.
"Ok. Arizona, Mark look after Anti. Wilford come with me." I said.
     Me and Wilford ran down the corridors and finally found Sean in the corner of a cell. Crying. I busted open the lock and saw a girl next to him. She looked up at us and huddled next to Sean.
     She had silver hair, tan skin, and one bluish black eye while the other was gray. She wore white, jean skirt, crimson shirt that said 'Not all Stars Shine'. She was bruised and cut.
     Sean finally looked at us and jumped up. The girl.....disappeared? She was a ghost.
"DARK! WILFORD! THANK GOD!" He yelled.
     I grabbed him and ran out of the cell. Soon stopped by guards and Jinx. I grabbed my crossbow and shot two or three of her guards. She laughed.
     A guard grabbed Wilford and threw him against the wall. He was unconscious. I growled and I felt my blood boil. I tasted copper in my mouth.

SEAN POV
     I saw Dark glow and flames swarmed around him. The flames disappeared and I saw Dark. He was probably seven foot. His veins were black he had black tentacles from his back. He looked back and his eyes were solid black.
"Take Wil and go into that cell." He growled.
     I did as told and carried Wilford to a cell. I heard screams of agony and a loud bang. I peaked out and saw blood on the walls and ashes. Dark stood there. I grabbed Wilford and went up to Dark.
"C'mon." He said, "Let's get out of this Hell Hole."

{You caught a wild TIME SKIP}

     We finally were at Mark's home. Jinx was no more. Wilford was still knocked out. Everyone immediately fell asleep except me and Dark.
"What was that?" I asked.
"My true demon form." He answered, "Sean listen."
"Yeah?"
"Don't tell anyone, not even Anti, but Jinx escaped. She's out there."
     I felt my heart stop and start up again.
"W-WHAT?!" I said.
"Sean, this is important. She's gonna be after all of us now."

                    "It's not over."

To be continued......