Chapter Nineteen: Memory of a Nightmare

A/N
I will be doing the Q&A shortly guys and also an X Reader more at the end!

DARK POV
    I woke up laying next to Anti. He was mumbling stuff in his sleep and sweating. I rubbed my hand through his hair.
"Anti?" I whispered.
     He whimpered. All of a sudden he shot up and turned his head an evil smile crept along his face.
"A-Anti babe are you ok?" I asked.
     He lunged at me and wrapped his hands around my throat. I gasped for air, his eyes were solid black except his right eye that had a green, glowing pupil.
"A-Anti please." I gasped.
     He quickly let go. He had tears in his eyes.
"D-Dark. I'm-I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know what happened all I remember is a b-black looking shadow a-attacking me." He stuttered.
"Anti it's ok. I know you didn't mean to."
     I pulled the sobbing demon in my arms and shushed him. Trying to calm him down. This won't happen again! I thought to myself....not if I can help it.

     After a couple of minutes, Anti finally went back to sleep. It's been awhile since I've been in Mark's head, so decided to go into his thoughts. I sped through the memories and imaginations of the Youtuber.
     I finally found my favorite memory of his. I leapt into it.

FLASHBACK (or Memory I should say)
     It was the middle of March as Mark walked out of his home.
"BYE MOM!" He yelled and shut the door.
     He thumped his head and a black cloud came from his head. A male stood there looking at a phone with skull and crossbones on it.
"What?!" The male snapped.
"Well mom said I could bring you to school Dark." Mark said.
"Fuck!" 'Dark' said.
     He looked up from his phone and shoved it in his back pocket. He sighed and started walking beside Mark. I don't wanna go to this Dipshit's school. Dark thought. He looked over at Mark who was clearly kinda happy.

{TIME SKIP don't worry I'm getting to the good part of the flashback}

DARK POV
     I sat down great I had to spend lunchtime with this shit. I glared at the old woman, Mrs. Luckiey, when I heard a scream. That sounds like Mark! I thought.
     I got up and walked to the door.
"Uh...young man sit down please." Mrs Luckiey said.
"Can't." I said.
     I cracked open the door and saw Mark up against a locker with a guy holding him against. I was pissed, I ran out of the classroom.
"P-Please Carlos I didn't mean it." Mark stuttered.
"Shut it ya prick!" 'Carlos' said.
     Mark received a punch in the face and knee in the gut. He fell to the ground and gasped for air.
"HEY!" I yelled.
"Oh look it's a look alike but more emo." Carlos said.
     I charged at Carlos and ran my fist to his face and got a punch in the chest for it. I grabbed Carlos' shoulder and slung him into the lockers. Grabbed his shirt collar and started punching him in the face repeatedly.
Until he finally said, "P-Please stop. I'm sorry."
"You'd better be, now if I see you even get a foot near him or see you looking at him, I will hunt you down and hang you by that flagpole out there. By. Your. Hair." I threatened, "Understand?"
     Carlos nodded his head frequently.
"Now BEAT IT!" I yelled.
     Carlos immediately ran down the hall and I chuckled. I looked down at Mark who was on the floor passed out. I sighed, What am I gonna do with you? I thought.
     I may have been his demon, brother thing but I still had to protect him. I lifted him up and carried to the nurse's office.

A/N
WOWIE I THINK THAT WAS GOOD!
Well hoped y'all liked it and I'll be doing the Q&A next time or some biz like that. So go ahead and cast in your questions if you want to know more 'bout me.
Also at the beginning I said I would be writing a X Reader that will be a Darkiplier X Reader coming very, very, very, VERY soon. So don't worry I'll still be writing Brotherly but I'll also be writing that. I know so much shit.

Remember you can do anything, Mark and Jack believe in you.