Chapter Thirteen: Protect Me

SEAN POV
  My phone started vibrating; it was Mark. I quickly answered it.
"Mark?" I said.
"Hey Sean." He said shakily.
"Um...Mark are you ok?" I asked.
"You need to get down here ASAP!" He said.
"Ok I'm coming." I said.
  I quickly ran out the door and went to the airport. I bought a ticket and boarding room.
(If that's not what you call it sorry I've never been to an airport)
You don't know what's going on do ya? I heard Anti say in my head.
Oh yeah I know everything that's going on. No Anti I have no idea ya dumbass! I thought.
He's obviously trying to protect you.
From what?
Other demons, demons who want you and me dead.
Oh. Wait...why do they want me dead?
It's just a rule in Hell one of the reasons why I'm not allowed down there.
I didn't know there was rules in Hell?
Trust me Brother, there's rules in Heaven as well. It's just better rules apparently.
"FLIGHT 67 NOW BOARDING" the speaker yelled.
Damn I yell louder than that, this thought made me laugh. I went to the gate and boarded the plane.
What do ya wanna listen to? It's a twelve hour flight so. I said to the demon in my head.
How 'bout Megalovonia?
Sure, why not.
I clicked on the the song and listened. I could imagine Anti rocking out to the song.
You know I am Sean.
I laughed, sometimes I forget he can still hear my thoughts. Mark even said he can go through my memories and dreams, as well as cause some nightmares.

{TIME SKIP brought to you by Sans heheheheh...)

MARK POV
  I went to the airport and waited on Sean. This was the only way to protect him from this thing. Dark was at the house taking care of Arizona.
  We learned that Arizona was a half demon. She had amazing powers, she could heal, make mist come out her hands, and she could make sparks and storms stronger than any other. She could fit in with people easily.
  I don't see why her father would do anything to hurt her.
"Mark!" I heard and received a hug from behind.
  I looked back and saw Sean hugging me. I laughed and pulled into a bear hug. Things only changed a bit for us when we said I love you to each other.
"Hey....Sean?" I saw Sean crying in my shirt, "Sean are you ok?"
"Mark, something's here." He fell to the floor, "I-I think I'm gonna be sick."
He ran to the nearest bathroom. I ran after him, I found him passed out and black goop leaking from his head.
"SEAN!" I yelled.
I ran to him and cradled him in my arms. I man ran in and saw us.
"Woah. Bro do I need to get help?" He said.
"YES! CALL AN AMBULANCE PLEASE!!" I said.
I heard the man and sirens outside. I cried and cradled Sean. I kissed his head gently.
Thoughts ran through my head. I imagined Sean in the hospital... wait a demon was causing this.
People ran in and put Sean on a gurney and hauled him in the ambulance. They allowed me to come with.

This is my fault.

Was all I thought. Why the hell did this happen? I watched as people inserted tubes into his arms. I sighed.
"Sir, do you know what happened?" The doctor asked.
"All I know is he said he was gonna be sick, ran to the bathroom and I found him there in the floor." I said and started to cry, "I-I thought he was dead."

{THE SADDEST SEPTIPLIER TIME SKIP well not really}

I sat in the room. Sean was getting a Cat-Scan. Dark and Arizona ran into the room.
"Mark! What happened?" Dark asked.
I explained to Dark about what happened, while Arizona played with his hair. (Hey girl gotta do something.)
"It's my fault." I whispered.
Dark over heard, "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT! IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN MARK!"
"Uncle Dark can I get something from the vending machine outside." Arizona asked.
(Did I forget to tell y'all that she calls them Uncle instead of their regular name. Oh well.)
"Yes sweetie. Here." Dark handed her a dollar and she ran out the door.
Dark was a good father/uncle he always looked out for Arizona. Way better than the other father. Dark looked at me and smiled.
"He's coming back." Dark said.
Just then, a nurse opened the door and wheeled in Sean. He was peacefully asleep. Arizona came back in with a bag of M&M's and sat on Dark's lap. (Just imagine that. AWWWWW!)
She looked at Sean then me.
"Who's dat Uncle Mark?" She asked.
"That's your Uncle Sean." I sighed.
Then, I saw Sean eyes flutter open.
"M-Mark?" He stuttered.