Chapter Nine: We're a little unsteady

OH MY FREAKING GOD OVER 300 READS THANK YOU DUDES!!!

DARK POV
I watched as the man stopped breathing. I grabbed my knife from his stomach and went on I looked down at my hands and saw crimson blood on them. I smirked and licked it off. Sean better be ready I'm coming back. I saw blue and red flashes behind me
"Fuck." I said under my breath.
I disappeared into darkness.

SEAN POV
I knew he was coming back, I could feel it in my bones. I couldn't move because of the ropes. Anti appeared in front of me.
I hate this more than you do Brother. He said.
"I know Anti." I mumbled.
I noticed he still had his shock collar on. I felt bad for him every time Dark shocked him he went haywire for Dark.
"Why do you love him so much?" I asked.
It's complicated. I don't really know why, I don't know if it's because I'm just this and he's my Markimoo, or I just really want him.
I sighed. I guess he was kinda right, but I still wished Mark was here. I always had a feelings for him ever since I proposed at the panel.
I heard the door open and saw that Anti disappeared when I was thinking. Dark stood there. He came over to the bed and looked at me.

(*sirens* WARNING WARNING LEMON APPROACHES I know I said I would never do but TO HELL WITH IT *sirens*)

He crawled over and kissed down my neck..I didn't know how to suspect it. So I accepted my faith....
(Yeah I did that ^-^)

{TEM SKIP}

MARK POV
I took back my control. I was in my room. I sprang up from my bed and ran down the hallway to Sean's room.
'Please let him be ok.' I thought.
I opened the door and saw him tied to the bed, naked, with bruises and scars on him. I quickly untied him and saw he was still breathing, but slowly. I put on some clothes on him and picked him up bridal style. I ran to my car and placed him in the passenger seat. I drove to the hospital.
"Sean please be ok. I'm so sorry." I said as the nurses put him on a gurney.
"He'll be ok sir. What's his name?" One nurse asked.
"Sean McLaughlin." I said.
(I think that's how you spell it...right)
Oh Mark I'll be back soon enough. I heard Dark say.
I sighed.

SEAN POV
I woke up in a hospital bed. I had gauzes on my chest and arms. Dark.....No Mark sat in a chair in the corner of the room. He was on end, his knee bounced up and down, and he had his head in his hands.
"M-Mark?" I managed to say.
"SEAN! Oh my God I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Do you need something?" He said.
"N-No I'm fine." I said.
He came up and wrapped me in his arms. His arms were so warm unlike Dark, who was cold. I saw a tear slip down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb. He softly kissed me head and hugged me. I didn't let go of Mark. He didn't let go either. I never wanted to let go.
"Sean?" He whispered.
"Yeah?" I said.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.

A/N
Wow guys over 300 reads I can't believe it. Also I love that song and I found this on Google and I loved it

 Also I love that song and I found this on Google and I loved it

Aren't we all unsteady. Just a little. ANTIPLIER AWAY!!! SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!! More to come and remember that Mark and Sean believe in you.