Chapter Three: Torture

A/N
Sorry, but ABSOLUTELY NO LEMON in this chapter I don't write that crap. Sorry guys and gals.

I woke up in a soft bed. Dark was nowhere to be seen or heard. I thought a lot. Where was Mark? Why did Dark jus do nothing?

'What's wrong with Anti?' Is what I thought about. I've seen him act crazy and... demonic, but now he was just crazy over Dark.
I saw the door open. Like a five year old, I hid under the blanket.
"Sean?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Mark or it may have been Dark dicking me over again.
I still hid under the covers.
"NO YOU'RE NOT TRICKING ME AGAIN YE BASTARD!" I yelled.
"Sean it's me, Mark. It's not Dark....I promise." He said. I felt a hand on my back. It was...warm not cold like Darkiplier. It was Mark!
I quickly pulled the covers away from my face and I saw the bubbly Mark I knew, in tears . I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shirt.
"What did he do to you?" I heard Mark ask.
"....M-Mark I don't....wanna t-tell ya." I said in between cries.
"Sean you have to tell me." Mark said.
I just cried. I couldn't tell Mark what Dark did to me. If I did he'd probably go ballistic.
"Maybe you should go back to Ireland." Mark sighed.
"N-No I wanna stay." I managed to say.
"Sean I can't have Dark hurt you again."
"Mark....Anti has grown crazier than normal. If I go back and Anti takes over he may kill someone or.....worse."
Mark pulled me away. I look into his chocolate eyes.
He sighed,"You're right. But if Dark comes back, run. Run as fast as you can and lock yourself in somewhere if you can't run."
"Ok."
"You have to tell me if he hurt you though."
"Ok. H-He..."
"He what?"
"Raped me." I whispered.
Tears welled up in my eyes. I looked at Mark, he seemed pissed.
"Ok that's all I needed to know. Get some rest ok." He got up and walked to the door and slammed it as he walked away from the room.

MARK POV
"H-He..." Sean stuttered.
"He what?" I asked.
"Raped me." He mumbled.
I immediately was mad as hell. Dark did bad things, but this crossed the line.
"Ok that's all I needed to know. Get some rest ok." I said as I got up.
I went to the door and went outside the room and slammed the door behind me. I came downstairs and leaned on a nearby wall.
'Why would he do this?' I asked myself.
I punched the wall as hard as I could, leaving a hole in the wall. I didn't care though.
"Mad I see?" I heard a familiar voice behind me say.
"Huh? Wilford Warfstache?" I said seeing a pink haired man with a pink mustache and in khakis, white collar-shirt, suspenders, and a frog bow tie.
"Correct my old friend." He said.
"I thought you were dead?" I said.
"Well let's just say I was resurrected or something like that. Or maybe I was brought back by feelings." He smirked.
He walked over to me and put an arm around me.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean when you feel angry enough I come back to comfort you. You've never been angry enough though. So HERE I AM!"
"No offense Wilford but I think you can't calm me for this."
"Why's that?"
"Heh.. just can't, this isn't Mario Maker or I Am Bread. This is real. This is Darkiplier."
"Ah... Darkiplier I remember when he first showed up."
"Everyone does he almost slaughtered Ken and Ryan."
"You have control of him don't-cha?"
"I guess, but probably not for long. He may come back for Sean."
"Oh so this is Jackaboy now."
"OF COURSE IT IS!!" I yelled, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."
"It's ok my dear Mark. I get it. Jus' be careful out there ok. It's a dangerous journey called life out there."
"Thanks Wil."
"Hey also sorry for killing you in your interview with you."
"It's fine."
Just like that the reporter disappeared. He was right life was a pain in the ass. Especially with Darkiplier. I laughed at this thought.
'What the fuck am I gonna do with this shit?' I thought.