Chapter Sixteen: Somewhere Safe

A/N
So Wilford's half demon, half angel from what was in the last chapter. Let's see 'bout that!

MARK POV
"I mean.....I uh.....I'm half demon, half angel." Wilford said.
Oh my God. How was that possible? Half demon, half angel?!
"H-How in the hell?" I stuttered.
Wilford sighed, "My father was a demon and my mother was an angel."
Wilford formed clouds in the air showing two figures one taller than the other and a smaller one in the middle of them. I soon realized it was Wilford's family and him. He made them evaporate into the air.
"Wait if you half of each then what powers do you have?" Sean asked.
"Well, I can make clouds and evaporation, I can sprout angel wings, teleport, and radioactivness." Wilford said. (Well that's what I get for listening to 'Radioactive' while writing.)
"I'M BACK!" I heard Dark yell.
"WE ARE IN HERE!" I yelled back.
  Dark came into the kitchen with  a couple of bags in his hands. He placed them on counter and I spotted something.
"Dark what's that on arm?" I asked.
"Uuhhh..." Dark said.

DARK POV {before he got home}
I went to the store and got the things I needed. Pain killers, check! Extra gauges, check! Water, check! And a couple other things, check! I went down the sidewalk, I wasn't far from the house. It was only like twenty minutes away.
  I felt like I was being watched so I looked back and saw a shadow disappear.
"Ok I know you're here so show your ass." I said.
  A person appeared in front of me and held my shoulders tightly.
"Darkiplier, the one and only demon who was feared across Hell. Still feared as well." Said the shadow.
"What do you want?" I asked throwing his arm off my shoulder.
"I know you're hiding him." I said.
"Who?" I asked.
  He punched me in the jaw and grabbed my hair.
"YOU KNOW WHO DUMBASS!" It said.
  I grabbed my gun I always had in my back pocket and shot the demon's arm. I saw bright red drip from the wound. It growled and lunged at me with its claws out. It ripped my arm and I grabbed it's leg as it tried to fly away. I brung the demon to the ground and pinned it there.
"Go...back to.....Hell Darkiplier." It sputtered.
"I live there bitch!" I said and ripped it's head off.
  I threw the body into the woods and wiped away the blood on my hands. I ran home and opened the door.
"I'M HOME!" I yelled.
"WE ARE IN THE KITCHEN!" I heard Mark yell.
  I went to the kitchen and placed the bags I had on the counter. I started putting up the things I got.
"Dark what's that on your arm?" Mark asked.
"Uuhhhh...." I said.
"Dark, what happened?" Wilford asked.
"Uh...I kinda ran into a demon on the way home. It was looking for Sean...wait where is he?" I said.
"He's asleep. Now keep talking." Mark said.
"Ok it was looking for Sean and it attacked me so I killed it." I said.
They both sighed. I knew what that meant, I had to tell Anti so he could keep a closer eye on Sean.

ANTI POV
I was watching Sean sleep. I know it's creepy, but he's my brother I wanted to make sure he was safe.
"Anti." I heard someone say.
I looked up and saw Dark in the doorway. He had a gauge on his arm.
"Dark what happened?" I asked, I stood up and walked over to him.
"Long story." He said.
I rubbed the gauge and he hissed in pain.
"Sorry." I said and pulled away my hand.
"You're fine Anti." He said.
He cupped my cheek and made me look at him. I blushed as he inched closer to my face. He gently placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my hand on his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He finally pulled away and I looked in his blood red eyes. The ones I always got lost in.
This made me wonder. If Sean and Mark loved each other why haven't they kissed yet?
I leaned in and kissed Dark again. It was passionate and long. I finally let go for air. I lied my head on his chest, it was cold as usual. He rested his head on mine.
"I love you Anti." He whispered.
"I love you too Darki." I said.

A/N
Awww I like this chapter. Well hoped y'all liked this chapter!
Don't forget the Q&A. If you want to comment or put a message on my account. There might be a face reveal. *jazz hands* Have to warn you I'm very ugly.
I also met someone who is reading this. Thank you for the compliment.

Remember Mark and Jack believe in you.