Chapter Twenty: Captured

SEAN POV
"C'mon brother we never spend time together. Please." Anti said.
"Alright fine." I said.
     Anti has been begging me to hang out tonight with him. Mainly cause we've been busy with hiding from killer demons and with Mark or Dark all the time.
     He jumped up and down and ran upstairs. He came back wearing his hoodie and ripped jeans. He slipped on his shoes.
"C'mon!" He said.
"I'm coming." I said.
     I grabbed my phone and keys and ran outside. I watched as Anti ran to the car and got in the passenger side. I got in the driver side and drove off.

{Guys I found amazing....TIME SKIP}

ANTI POV
As me and Sean started walking away from Starbucks we turned the corner and went down the sidewalk. We walked around for quite awhile. First we went to Game Stop and played nonstop Mario Kart. Then, to a Hibachi grill.
     It was amazing until we finally got to the car. I reached for the car door, looked up and saw Sean getting dragged away. Soon enough I felt something hit the back of my head and I soon blacked out.

{OMG TIME SKIP WHEN DID GET HERE}

     I woke up and saw Sean on the floor of a cell. I quickly got up and saw I was in one too. Oh no please tell me... I quickly looked out a tiny window of my cell. I sighed we were still in L.A.
     I heard a mumble and looked back to see Sean lifting his head up and looking around.
"Anti, where are we?" Sean asked.
"Don't worry we're still in L.A." I said.
"O-Ok." He stuttered, "W-Why are we here?"
I sighed, "We were captured, Sean."
"WHAT?! What are we gonna do?"
     I thought for a moment. Then, I got an idea. Demons could send messages to other demons, so if I send a mind message to Dark he'll tell Mark and Wilford. Probably Arizona to she was already seventeen believe it or not.
     I focused on my message,

Dark, me and Sean were captured. We need help. We're in an abandoned jail it seems. Please come help us.
~Anti

   I looked up and saw a shadow standing above me. It pulled me away from my cell and into a room it seemed.
    A woman walked in dressed in all black. I recognized her as Jinx. She was another demon that was feared in Hell and man did she hate me. She was in love with Dark, but Dark loved me.
"Antisepticeye. Well, well it's been what eight hundred years?" Jinx said.
"A thousand, numb nuts" I said.
     She held out her hand and reached for my ear, but I pulled away. She could put people under a trance if she got the chance, but never me. Never Cyberz nor Dark's species, Flares. Jinx didn't know that though.
    She grunted and snapped her fingers. Two guards came out and pulled me back to my cell.

DARK POV
"We have to get to them quickly!" I yelled.
     Me, Mark, Wilford ran out the door. Arizona flew high in the sky. Apparently she was a Fallen Angel so she was able to sprout wings and fly.
"So you know where they are?" Wilford asked sprouting his wings.
"Anti said it was an abandoned jail." I said.
     He flew upward and looked around. He started flying toward something, so we followed quickly and found a large building in the woods. Guards were all around it. We ducked behind the bushes.
     Wilford and Arizona flew back down.
"We need a plan." Arizona said.
     Her used to be turquoise eyes were now a burning red, copper color. I never seen her this mad before. I nodded my head and began to explain the plan I had in my head.

A/N
GUYS IT'S OUT!! What is out?Hold Onto Me I'm a Little Unsteady of course. After a couple of weeks trying to figure out my first chapter and making the cover. I succeeded. Well hope y'all like it what will happen next I wonder.

Remember you can do anything Mark and Jack believe in you.