Chapter Five: He will change?

MARK POV
Dark was strong at the time but as soon as Sean slipped away to his room. Dark got weaker. I came back through and ran to the door of Sean's room.
"Sean....it's me." I said.
The door cracked open and I saw his blue eyes peek through. They were red and puffy from crying. I saw dry blood on his head and his lip was split.
"M-Mark please, I'm scared." He said.
Those words pierced through me like a knife.
"I won't hurt you. I swear." I said.
He opened the door all the way and came into my arms.
"I swear if he comes back.... I will kill him." I growled.
"N-No if you kill him you kill yourself. I can't let that happen to you."
I looked down at his arm seeing the words, 'Property of Darkiplier' carved in Sean's pale skin.
"Dark will not come back." I said holding Sean closer.

"I promise."

{TIME SKIP brought to you by SEPTIPLIER}

SEAN POV
I got out of bed it was twelve, forty-five at night. I know Mark couldn't protect me for long. I went downstairs and grabbed my phone and wallet and ran out the door. Before so I left a note.

Mark,
I know you want to protect me. But Antisepticeye is like a magnet to Darkiplier. That's what makes him come back I guess. I'm sorry for this but goodbye.
For your sake,
Sean.

Remembering those words made my heart break. I hated to do that to Mark. I knew he cared about me and is probably gonna call the cops for a search.
Why did you leave?
"You know why." I said.
Where are you going to go? Mark will look for ya and you know it.
"I know."
I walked down the silent streets of L.A and it started to rain. My phone vibrated as I checked the message.
"Five new messages from, Mark"

I checked them all.
M-Sean where r u?!
M-Please come back.
M-Sean why aren't u answering r u hurt?
M-Sean?
M-Please come back I need u here

By know I'm sure he called the cops.
Oh Sean.
"Yeah?"
It's time.
"Ok."

{ANTI TIME SKIP}

I killed someone. I looked down at the woman's body, not breathing and bloody. I quickly wiped off my hands and ran away from the body. I saw a cop car come by.
"Excuse me sir can you get in for me?" The cop said.
"O-Ok." I said getting in the back of the cruiser.
The cop drove to the police station and in the lobby was Mark with Matt and Ryan talking to other cops.
"SEAN!" Mark yelled.
He ran up to me and held me in his arms.
"I'm so sorry." I cried.
"It's ok." He said, "Thanks officer for finding him."
"Welcome." The cop said and walked away.
"S-Sean." Mark said.
He pulled me away and I looked into his brown eyes. Worry was in them along with pain. He went to the front door of the station. I followed.
"Yes?" I said.

"He's here again." Mark whispered.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter guys there will be more coming soon. I just hit a huge writer's block. More to come!!!