Chapter Seventeen: Confess

A/N
  Sorry I haven't been updating. I had a lot of stuff to do this week. Here you go though. (Warning) Attempt of lemon if it sucks ass sorry!

SEAN POV
      It wasn't as late. Wilford went to get Arizona a new dress and Dark and Anti were at the park.
      Which left me and Mark alone. I just got done recording a new episode of Mr. Swifty (Don't y'all just love Sean playing that) I looked up and saw his brown eyes in contact with my blue eyes.
"Wanna watch Netflix?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"And chill." He whispered.
"W-Wait what?" I said blushing like crazy.
"Uh... N-Nothing!" He said rubbing the back of his next.
     I left my room and found Mark flipping through the TV. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. Wait no one was here so I could finally tell Mark.
     Damn if this was a book or a movie this would be the perfect time too. My train of thought was interrupted by Mark snapping his fingers in my face.
"Sean. Sean! Hey you alright?" Mark asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." I jumped on the couch next to him.
"What do you wanna watch?" He asked.
"Uh... How 'bout?"
"Deadpool?"
"YEAH!"
"Alright then."

MARK POV
     As me and Sean watched the movie, I kept wanting to do something passionate. Like kiss Sean not a light kiss in the cheek. I turned and met his eyes. I always got lost in them.
     I cupped his cheek and a light blush went across his face. I chuckled he was adorable when he blushed. I leaned into his face. Our faces inches away.
"Sean I love you very much. You always make me smile and laugh. I get lost in your eyes and I'm a mess around you. Time flies by when I'm with you." I whispered.
"M-Mark I...." I interrupted him by smashing our lips together.
     Our tongues collided and explored. I was hungry for him. I leaned over him and kissed down his neck. Searching for his sweet spot. When I hit I heard him quietly moan. I smirked and nibbled that spot. I finally pulled away, but Sean kissed my jawline and soon down my neck.
     I slid my hand down his shirt. I slid off his shirt and leaned over him.
"Mark." I heard him whimper.
     I took of my shirt and kissed his sweet spot. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bedroom.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter guys I was finishing it with my grandmother so yeah. Hope y'all like it!
Also don't forget the Q&A I still don't have enough questions to answer and also there's gonna be a face reveal for 1k reads. So get those questions in. I will answer anything you throw at me!

Remember you can do anything Mark and Jack believe in you. I can't do jack squat dudes.

 I can't do jack squat dudes