Chapter 30

Natsu tried to get away from Lucy as as pulled him towards his car.

"Lucy! I will only ruin it for you guys!" Natsu pleaded.

"You're coming with us!!" Lucy shouted as she slapped him across the face. She used that as a stun and she pulled him into the car.

Natsu's personality changed as she started up the car. The back contained the lacrima they had to transport. Juvia and Natsu went on top the car to protect it. Grey rode inside of the car with Lucy. He held the map while Lucy drove over a hundred miles an hour.

Suddenly, a couple of soldiers that were on patrol attempted to stop the car.

"HALT!"

"NOT TODAY!!" Natsu laughed. His personality changes were really kicking in. Natsu and Juvia took out the guards effortlessly.

Halfway through, Grey switched with Juvia.

Grey made himself an ice bow and he used that to take out the guards. Natsu was using his flame roar to make the guards get out of the way for Grey to shoot them.

They arrived t the stopping point and unloaded the lacrima. The client was very happy and even gave the four some of the lacrima for Fairy Tail.

The four returned triumphantly to the guild with not only money, but lacrima as well.

"Nicely done!" Mirajane congratulated them.

Natsu sighed, "I didn't think I would make it!"

"You're fine though!" Lucy told him as she gave him a slap on the back. "Your flames were really helpful!"

"Lucy...." Natsu blushed. Lucy frowned and punched his arm a little.

"Give us a round over here!" Lucy called, "Natsu needs to celebrate!"

The guild cheered as Lucy and Natsu got drunk. The guild soon broke out into a party and there was a dancing compitition. Kana frowned at all the beer that was being drank.

Before long, Grey carried Natsu to his bed, and Juvia carried Lucy. The four went to bed happily, knowing that Natsu had probably just had the best day of his life.