Chapter 7

Natsu, Lucy, Grey and Juvia all decided that they were going to go to a spa.

"This should be relaxing!" Natsu said with excitement, "what will we do first in the spa?"

The group stared at the spa's menu of sorts that showed what the spa had to offer.

"Ooohh! let's go into their sauna! that will be relaxing for sure!" Juvia said looking over at Grey all lovey-dovey.

"Isn't that the one where you wear towels?" Grey asked nervously through his scarf.

"Yes. But it says there that women go into one and men go into the other, Juvia." Lucy told her.

Juvia sighed but she still really wanted to go in the sauna, so the group went anyway. Grey and Natsu went the men's room while Lucy and Juvia went to the women's room.

In the sauna, Grey talked with Natsu.

"So how did that mission go exactly? tell me what happened," Grey said. even though the room was really steamy, Grey wore at least 6 towels around his body and his legs. he had staple a washcloth for a scarf as well.

Natsu sighed. he wore his scarf around his head and he had wrap a towel around his waist. "Well.... Lucy took me and the car. My personality changed as usual, and she was getting a bit mad. The mission went well, and then on our way back my personally change was getting really bad in the car, so Lucy hit me to shut me up. I don't blame her though. I probably would've done the same thing if she was a guy and I was strong enough....."

"I see."

Natsu just looked down at the sauna floor. He changed the subject by asking, "How'd your date go with Juvia while I was gone?"

"Oh it went alright I guess...." Grey looked away.

"Juvia kissed you didn't she?" Natsu smirked.

"Well uh....... yeahhh." Natsu could no longer tell if Grey's face was red from the hot steam or embarrassment.

Meanwhile...

Lucy and Juvia were enjoying themselves by talking about previous missions, including Lucy and Natsu's most recent one. When Juvia asked about Natsu's bruise, Lucy just shook her head and crossed her arms.

"I wish I could fix Natsu's personality changes. He would be much easier to work with, and with some training, he could master his magic," Lucy said.

"If you wish so much was different, why not go with a different partner?" Juvia asked. "That's what I would do."

Lucy shrugged, her face still serious.

"Something wrong?" Juvia asked.