Chapter 3

Natsu woke back up around 3:00 in the morning after he had a strange dream that he and Lucy were dating. He must've been sleeping with his mouth open because his mouth was dry. He decided to go downstairs for a glass of water.

Rustling his messed up hair he went down the stairs to the main guild room where there were tables and the bar. Lucy was passed out on the bar countertop, and everyone including Mirajane had already gone to bed. Natsu got a glass of water and drank it then looked at Lucy. She looked so much more nicer when she slept. she didn't look angry, bored, or serious. Natsu thought it looked almost weird, but at the same time he wished she could look this calm all the time.

Natsu slung her over his shoulder and carried her slowly up the stairs so he wouldn't wake her. He carried her to her room which was white like his but with a black bed, a big desk, a large dresser and on the wall was a picture of Erza that had darts in it. The darts looked like they were thrown with accuracy, because they were all suck right between Erza's eyes.

Natsu lied Lucy down on her bed and put the covers over her. He walked out, rubbing his eyes. He went to his room and fell back asleep.

Later....

Natsu woke up the next morning when someone was knocking at his door.

"Hold on," He told whoever was knocking on the door. He tried to get up, but he didn't realize how close he was to the edge of his bed and he fell off.

"OWCH!" Natsu screamed. He quickly scrambled to get to his feet.

"Natsuuu!!! Get up!!!" It was Lucy.

Natsu opened the door rubbing his head where he had bumped it. "what's going on? is something wrong? I'm surprised that you don't have a hangover..."

"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to tell you to get up and get ready because we are going on a mission." Lucy said quickly. She then turned to leave.

Natsu got ready extra quick so that Lucy wouldn't get mad. She was waiting outside for him.

"I'll drive." She told Natsu.

"Drive what? Don't tell me you're going to drive MY car! Magic lacrima is real expencive!" Natsu pleaded to Lucy.

She turned around, glared at Natsu then kept walking. "Gimme the keys. I'm doing this so that you won't mess up this time."

Natsu sighed then he reached in his pocket and handed over the keys to his car.