Chapter 8

Lucy looked at the sauna floor and Juvia leaned in closer to Lucy, waiting for an answer.

"Well I think Natsu kinda likes me and I'm not sure how I feel about that yet."

Juvia was surprised. "How can you tell? Has he said anything? Tell me Lucy!"

"Well... one night I was drinking some beer after Natsu came back after a failed mission again, and I was angry. Even though Cana warned me not to drink, I did out of anger and wishfulness that Natsu did not have those personality changes. I passed out on the bar counter even after Mira went to bed and so there I sat." Lucy began.

"Go on..." Juvia urged.

Lucy continued, "When I woke up though, I was being carried by Natsu up the stairs to my room. I was so tired I didn't fight back. He lied me on my bed, stood there for a second, then left. And I fell asleep."

"Master always says that guild is family so maybe Natsu was just looking out for you," Juvia suggested.

"I wouldn't be so sure. Something just seems odd about it....."

Once the group was done with their sauna sessions the met back on the lobby to decide what to do next.

"Let's get a massage! you know, like the ones where they walk on your back and stuff!" Natsu said looking at the "menu" board.

Lucy turned to look at Natsu to say ok, but she saw his bruise and had a pang of shame. Grey gave the ok to Natsu instead.

In the massage care room, Juvia, Grey, Natsu, and Lucy all were getting a thorough massage.

"Ahhhh this is good." Natsu moaned. "I haven't been this relaxed in ages!"

The rest moaned back in agreement.

"Let's do some fun stuff tomorrow," Lucy said, "After being relaxed, we won't be in the mood for a job so let's just have fun tomorrow!" Lucy said as her massager walked up to her shoulders.

"Yeah sounds good," Juvia said her eyes closed with enjoyment.