Chapter 1

"Grey, you should take a few layers of clothes off. aren't you sweaty in there?" Asked Juvia, tilting her head at her crush Grey. Her blue curled hair matched her blue tank top and skirt. She also wore a tiny top hat off to the side.

"Nah, I'm good," Answered Grey. he was wearing about 10 layers covered by a big trench coat. He wore at least three scarves.

"Shoot! where's that annoying brat Natsu!?! did he hop in that car again!?!? Great.. now he won't be back for HOURS!!" Shouted Lucy as she walked to Fairy Tail's bar table. Her short hair had a small portion of it in a hair tie that had a skull on it. she dressed entirely in black from her shoes to her skinny jeans to her tanktop. She was bad ***.

Meanwhile.......

Natsu drove at over 100 miles am hour towards the guild in his magic licrima powered car. his goggles were perched on top of his head in his spiky pink hair. His brown coat was long and reached his black pants. His shirt was so dark red it was close to black. His face expression was mischievous.

Natsu reached the guild, and hopped out of his car. Almost immediately, his personality changed just as it always did when he stopped driving his car. He went from mischievous to nervous and weak.

Lucy came crashing out of the Fairy Tail guild building. "Where were you?!?" she asked loudly kicking Natsu in the face. "What stupid thing did you do this time!?!"

"I-..... I tried to go after Erza again..." Natsu said rubbing his cheek where Lucy kicked him.

"You should know better!!! Erza is AFTER this guild!! She wants to kill us! where is she?" Lucy wanted to kick Natsu again, but she held back because Elfman was coming out. he had a bowl haircut for his white hair. He was the weakest member of the guild and often cried.

"Lucy... let him be." Elfman told her feebly.

Lucy turned to glare at Elfman. He whimpered and then went back inside. Natsu continued to sit on the ground as he watched Lucy glare at Elfman.