Issue # 16 "Who, What, When, Where, How and Why"

Start from the beginning

I dropped my head. Jeremy cooed and came back up beside me. "Way to kick a puppy when he's down, Keegy," he said, almost laughing. He readjusted his shades. "Donny didn't mean to hide the truth, he had to."

"That's bull," Keegan spat. "I want answers."

"Ask the questions," Daunte murmured. I could tell he was in a lot of pain. I wonder if as much as I was?

"A super saved Wren and I the first time we walked to City Hall together," he said. "Which one of you was that?"

Daunte raised his hand. "That was me. Freshly moved into town. I saw an opportunity to help out a guy and his cute little boyfriend, so I did."

"Watch it," Jeremy said, all of a sudden more serious. Ha.

Keegan folded his arms. "The auditorium? When The Good Doctor attacked us?"

Jeremy raised his. "That was all your boy Jeremy. Which is why I said I kissed Wren and why I smirked at you after it was all done. Hints, my dear. Hints."

"Aren't you blind?" Keegan asked, as if he may have just come to the realization that, shocker, Jeremy was faking it. But he wasn't. "How did you smirk?"

"I'm Psychic," he said. "And I'm advanced enough in it that I'm able to use my third eye to see a bit." He paused. "Also, you have a very distinctive smell. It's not hard to point out in a crowd."

"Fine, whatever." Keegan folded his arms. "Which one of you gave me the cat?"

I swallowed. Daunte looked over at me. Jeremy cleared his throat. "Well, this is awkward."

Keegan looked at me. He blinked a few times, like he was clearing his vision. Trying to see me more clearly. "That's impossible. Donny was on the field when I talked to Superboy that day. He was literally right next to me."

"Which brings us to Donny's abilities," Jeremy said. He started a drum roll.

I sighed. "Projection," I said, as quietly as humanly possible. I don't think the ants heard it.

"The ability to create something out of nothing," Jeremy sung. "Even yourself. Which you'd think would be a great thing, but he hardly ever uses it."

"Is that why you were drawing cats?" Keegan asked.

Daunte snorted. "He was drawing your Supersuit."

"Why?" Keegan asked.

"I wanted you to be my partner," I said. "I wanted to tell you about me being a Super too, and revealing myself after you said yes. But things got really complicated."

"You think?" he said. He might've actually spit out venom that time. "Who took me shopping?" I raised my hand. "Which one of you were fighting Dianne with Caroline and I?" Daunte raised his hand, wincing. "Who nicknamed me Junior?" I raised my hand again. Kegan's eyes bulged. "Who did I kiss then?" None of us did. Jeremy did that dropping missile whistle.

"Wasn't me," he said. "I've got the hots for our other buddy."

"It was me," Daunte said. "I kissed you."

Keegan sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "This is really messing me up." He sunk into the wall and nearly disappeared into it. "Is this why your hair and eyes kept changing? None of you have green eyes."

"I," I coughed. "I may have been responsible for that. I used my gift to change our hair and eye color. It was sporadic. Never set in stone. I didn't want you to catch onto the pattern that there were three different eyes and then find out that there were three different Superboys."