Chapter 16 - Estelle Doll Extra

[A.N.: Since I rewrote the story after this chapter, the official story continues in chapter 17, so you'll have to skip a few "unnofficial" chapters.  ^_^ ]

Chapter 16 - Estelle Doll Extra

Okay! Now it's my time to tell the story. Hahaha! And it will go: Once upon a time, in a land floating far far away, there was a boy and a girl. She went (insert squeaky-I'm-a-damsel-in-distress-save-me voice): “Ah, what ever shall I do? Is there not some hero who will take me away from this evil being?”

Insert macho-and-arrogant-I'm-awesome-and-will-save-you voice: “Fear not, for I am here!”

Squeaky: “Ah, my hero! How shall I ever thank you?”

Arrogant macho: “You are all I need!”

Squeaky: “Really?”

Arrogant macho:“Really!”

Squeaky:“Ah, no~ I could die happy now!

Arrogant macho:“Do not forsake life! Live for me!

Squeaky:“My hero, your arms are so strong!

Arrogant macho:“They are meant for hugging you!

Squeaky:“Ah~ Honey~ ♥”

Arrogant macho:“Ah. Honey.”

Squeaky:“Everyone is looking...”

Arrogant macho:“I only see you.”

Squeaky:“Ah~♥.”

Arrogant macho:“Can I marry you...No. Can I marry this lovely being of roses?”

Squeaky:“Ah...That look...of course! I am yours! Muuu~♥”

Arrogant macho:“Muuu~♥”

The two kissed, got married, had eight children (who hated their guts) and lived happily ever after! Is what you thought I would say, am I right? Hahaha! Too bad love is not so simple. I cannot hope to understand love, or the goddess who represents it. Look! Down there! Zoom in through the clouds, through the blue sky! Do you see that point of light? It cannot be a star, since it is bright daytime, and we are actually looking downwards! What is it then? Why, it is Love, that existence that will forever be a mystery.

Ah~ This sort of philosophical thinking really doesn't suit me. Shall we just zoom in more, and get on with the story then? This is surprisingly more fun than I expected. No wonder Estelle chooses to ignore me for this! Even if she normally ignores me regardless...How can you reject this smile? Ah...Another mystery.

But! That is not important right now. The important thing is that being who calls herself a goddess, sporting assets the forever twelve looking Estelle can never achieve. Too bad a bunch of heavy, bright jewelry were currently falling in their midst, making them look a bit too squishy. I don't think she could see through those gold sunglasses either...it looked heavy and dark. It was made of glistening gold, after all. Point is, buried in jewelry, kept from being able to look down, it was a truly pitiful image, even though one would expect it to be a look worthy of envy. It just wasn't worth it.

Anyway, this was the bustling, full of life, bright City of Light! Even here, the goddess looked like a shining jewel, stumbling her way through the crowd of people who filled the shopping streets. “Ah, does she plan on buying even more jewelry? Some people just have no clue.” Is what most people seeing her probably thought. It's just that hard not to think that way, after all. Hahaha! ...Writing that when I laugh is surprisingly fun as well.

As luck would have it, the goddess was yet to fall all this while. However, her beautiful head of red waves suddenly flew up as her knees gave out under her slender figure. She had survived crowds, food stalls, dogs, people who spit out flames, snake tamers and their snakes, and many other obstacles, only to be taken down by a tiny little coin that a kid hiding behind the corner had glued to the floor, waiting for someone to try to pick up. No one picked it up. It's okay little boy whose eyes now look like saucers! You got this splendid view instead! Aren't you grateful? Its always good to look on the bright side. That's what I tell Estelle when I cause some disaster she wants to kill me for. She never seems to find one though...But! That's not the point. Or was it? Anyway!...Let's go back to the goddess of looove~.