Chapter 110

EUNJUNG'S POV

This is not my first morning waking up with her but I feel like it's the most wonderful morning that ever happen to me.

My wife is still sleeping and guess where she was sleeping.

On top of me.

She really has this kind of sleeping habit where even when she's asleep she would crawl on top of me like this.

I remember when we are still not talking to each other there were mornings that I will wake up only to find out that she's sleeping peacefully on top of me.

I have to carefully lie her down so that I could leave without waking her up.

Our friends find it weird that though we are fighting but we're still so clingy with each other and I guess it's a good thing.

She suddenly starts to move sign that she's already awake.

"Goodmorning my dear wife" I greeted her.

She looks at me and smile

"Goodmorning to you too Jungie" She greeted me back kiss my chin which made me giggled.

"Baby why only on the chin" I ask

"Hmm because that's the nearest." she replied still resting her head on my chest.

"Wae? Not enough?" She ask

"No. I would never had enough of your lips baby" I said and she lift herself and brought her face same level to mine while placing her elbows to both sides of my head.

"Now tell me my Ham. What can I do too pleased you?" She asks while running her fingers through my hair.

"Well you actually don't have to do anything just too pleased me Baby but a kiss would feel really good in the morning" I said and smile at her.

She giggled.

"You didn't color your hair like I ask you" She said

"Ehh? haha...sorry baby there's a lot of things that's going on my mind that time and I fo-"

Before I could even finish my explanation she already shut me up using her lips.

Feels great that my baby is leading the kiss for the first time.

"You really don't have to explain. On the second thought I'm glad that you didn't coz I'm sure your fangirls will start to annoy me with their remarks" She said when we parted our lips.

I chuckled at her possessiveness.

"Baby I'm a CEO and you're an actress. You actually had the fanboys and lots of fangirls not me" I said.

"Yes true but don't forget that Eunyeon has a lot of fans Jungie" She insisted.

"Ara ara I do have fans like you too but I don't care about them coz they're not my wife." I said and she gave me her dashing eye smile that I always find attractive.

"Say it again" She said

"Say what? That I have a lot of fans?" I ask and she shook her head.

"The last one" she said.

I smirked at her

"My wife" I said trying to make it sound sweeter than before.

She smile widely

"I can't still make myself believe that I'm already your wife. I thought this will never happen" she said and her eyes are now almost tearing up.

"Sorry for making you wait. Please don't cry. You already cried a lot yesterday on our wedding" I said and cup her face then kiss her.