Chapter 102

EUNJUNG'S POV

I've been trying hard to fall asleep but I really can't.

I look at Jiyeon who is sitting in the couch.

She looks really uncomfortable there.

"Jiyeon" I called her but it seems like she's in deep sleep.

"JIYEON" I called her a little louder and yes she heard me but she got startled and rushed into me

Mianhae.

"What? Why? Is there anything you need? Are you hurt somewhere Jungie?" She worriedly asks and checks me

"I'm ok" I said and she starts to calm down.

She sighed

"I thought something's wrong with you" She said in relief.

She really worries too much about me when she looks so unwell.

"Sorry to startle you. You look so uncomfortable on the sofa. You c-can sleep here beside me" I said while I was looking down.

.....

There was silence.

I didn't dare to speak.

"Are you sure we can fit in here?" She asks.

"Well we actually sleep here together before remember?" I said reminding her.

"Huh? Uh-m yeah but you push me that time" I'm not looking at her but it's very clear in her voice that she's sad.

"I won't push you this time...just get in here or if you don't want it's fine" I irritably said out of confusion coz I don't understand my feelings again. My heart is beating so fast. Is this some kind of heart ailments?

I close my eyes.

After a few seconds l felt that someone lay beside me.

I just ignore her.

But after a few minutes I can't help but to open my eyes and look at her. Her eyes are close and she's trembling a little.

"Hey I'll allow you to hug me right now." I don't know why did I say that.

She opens her eyes and meets mine. I can see that she's really not feeling well.

I don't know but my arm just move and put it over her head so she could hug me.

She hugs and I swear my heart is going crazy.

She rested her head on my chest and hugs me.

And I unexpectedly like how close we are right now.

EARLY IN THE MORNING

I'm already awake but Jiyeon is still sleeping. She's not hot as last night I bet she just really need some rest.

*ring ring ring*

I got startled by the sound of the phone.

I tried to search for it and it's in her pocket on her back.

Since she's using me as her pillow and I also don't wanna wake her up I had a hard time getting her phone.

The call already ended.

Then it rings again. I don't know how did i manage to unlock her phone but seems like my hand is so aware of the pattern.

"YAH JIYEON WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OK? YOU'LL BE LATE" Suzy really knows how to make you deaf over the phone.