Chapter 71

SUZY'S POV

I'm really feeling sad and disappointed not because of my secret admirer but because of Lee Areum. I want her to confess that she is really my secret admirer but hell she's not doing anything.

"Suzy-ah" I stop playing piano and look at her and show her a sad expression.

Please Areumie tell me it's you. It rather be you than anyone else.

"Uhm it's time now for our next class we have to go now" She said.

Again I'm disappointed. How much obvious should I have to be to make her gather all her courage and confess.

I stand up, grab my bag and start to walk outside the music room she follows after.

"Uhm Suzy please don't be sad now smile." She said.

I just look at her then continue walking.

She didn't say anything after that till dismissal.

Crap Lee Areum such a coward and it's annoying.

YOONA'S POV

Its dismissal now and I don't want to go home. If I could just escape I'll do that now.

Well I really could but what about Taeyeon?

I still have to talk to her. I don't want to marry anyone if it's not Taeyeon.

I'm here in front of the school waiting for the one my father said who will fetch me.

After a while a car stops in front of me.

I know it's one of our cars and I don't care who is driving so I just get inside without looking at the driver.

"Hey how's school?" the driver ask.

I immediately look at the owner of the voice.

"Tae" I happily said and hug her.

"Haha you miss me that much?" She said and hug me back.

She's acting like nothing is wrong.

I broke the hug and sit properly the buckle my seatbelt.

I sighed.

"What are we gonna do now Tae?" I ask her

"I don't know either Yoong but I don't agree with the fix marriage thing. I didn't fly back here to be with you just to let them force you to marry a stranger" She said and this is the first time I've seen her so determined.

"Heol our lives are so complicated unnie" I said and she hit my head.

"YAH don't call me unnie when there's just the two of us" She said.

"Arata, do you really have to hit me?.........Why does your mom and my dad have to marry each other. Can't they be just friends? Maybe if I object on their marriage we are not like this. Love was never easy for everyone. " I said.

"Don't worry Yoong. We just have to trust each other and one of this days we will be happy too" She said.

I hope so.

Tae starts the car and we are ready to leave. I saw Sica and Sunny entering the school.

Why is this two here again?

I look at Tae she's just staring at the two

"Do you know them Tae?" I ask.

"Uhm nope. They just look familiar but I think it's not them" she said.