Chapter 82

EUNJUNG'S POV

Hyomin opens the door but she got stuck in there. She's blocking the way it's getting colder in here.

"Yah Hyomin-ah stop joking around and let us in" Boram said and pushed Hyomin inside but Boram also got stuck on the door.

Seriously what's inside?

"Yah if you keep blocking the door we can't get inside." Soyeon shove them to make away and we all entered.

"What are you two lo-" Soyeon didn't finish her sentence.

Everyone got startled.

There is a man sitting on the floor while leaning his back on the wall and he was sleeping. I also saw Jiyeon lying on the floor her head was on...

Lee Hyeri who is also looking at us.

We are just using an emergency lamp to give us light in this cottage.

No one dares to speak. Only the sound of the pouring rain could be heard.

Why are they here? And Hyeri too?

I thought she's in England.

We just decided to ignore them and eat our dinner. Still every one can't make a long conversation. It's as if it's a crime when you utter a long sentence.

"Hyeri-ah you want some?" Yoona offered her food to her but Hyeri just shook her head.

My gaze turn to the girl who's head was rested on her lap. Even in a lame light I could see that she's still very beautiful but she got skinnier. Are you dieting?

I wanna hug her right now. Why are you making things hard for me Jiyeon? Are you mad at me that you wanted to punish me and make me suffer?

SUZY'S POV

The silence around us was deafening. I really don't understand what's going on.

Why is this two in here? And Hyeri's here too

I know she has the right to go to this place but why does she have to bring her boyfriend in here? And they really have to be here the same day as us?

It's annoying what is she trying to do?

"Sweetie" Areumie whispered and feed me.

I can see that everyone was whispering too.

Seriously why do they have to do that?

Why no one wants to speak? If the weather is not just stormy outside I'd rather stay and sleep there than in here.

HYERI'S POV

I check my phone it's already 9pm. The rains still pouring so hard outside and I'm hungry too. Myungsoo packed all the medicines and his other things that Jiyeon might be needed but he didn't pack any food and now he is sleeping there like dead.

Jinja this two sleeps while I'm here in this situation not knowing what to do. I'm speechless and if looks could kill I'm already dead now.

I wish I was asleep too but I can't sleep when I feel like a lot of eyes are on me. Geez it's like they're going to eat me alive.

I suddenly felt Jiyeon shivers. It's really getting cold inside here. I remove my jacket and cover it to her. I'm not sick so I can bear with the cold.

"Jungie" I heard her mutters. I'm close to her so I can hear it.

She suddenly gets up panting and she's holding her head too.