Chapter 54

JIYEON'S POV

I'm heading to my classroom now. Jungie's class starts earlier than us so I have no choice but to leave her and go to mine.

I walk inside the classroom to meet my friends when I saw a girl sitting on the seat where Areumie is supposed to be sitting.

I walk closer they were all busy studying. These kids are really diligent one.

Why do they love to study?

Good thing that I'm so beautiful and I don't study haha.

Don't get me wrong I study too but not the way they're doing it.

Now back to reality.

I go to my sit and cross my legs and raised my eyebrows to the three girls sitting at my back.

"Why is this girl here?" I ask and they all turn to look at me.

"Areumie aren't you the one who is supposed to be sitting there?" I ask Areum without looking at her who is now at the back sitting along with Yoona and IU.

"Uhm, she asks me to switch seats so that she could sit next to Suzy" Areum answered.

I look at Ailee she's just looking down. I don't know if she's really scared or she's just acting to be scared.

"Where is Suzy?" I ask once again coz I forgot to tell you that she's not here.

"She's checking her locker again. Seems like her secret admirer didn't left any note today" Yoona said boringly while reading her notes.

"You" I called Ailee and she got startled.

This kid is hurting my feelings. She's acting like I'm a thug who's going to hit her anytime.

"What do you want from my sister?" I calmly ask.

"I just- I just wanna make things up to her. I made mistakes but I regret them now and I'll also try to win Suzy's heart" She said while looking down.

Trying to win Suzy's heart?

"You like my sister? For real?" I unbelievably ask her.

She bullied my sister and now she will declare that she love her?

"Yes, I know it may seem hard to believe but I'm being sincere. Suzy gave me a chance I hope that you can give me chance as well to prove myself" She said

I sighed.

"Well, since Suzy decided already fine. But just make sure it's not wasted" I said.

"Hey, what did I missed?" Suzy walk in the classroom.

"Oh you miss a lot of things Sis but don't worry she's still breathing" I joke around.

"Heol" She just said and go back to her sit.

She looks gloomy too.

"Hey, why so gloomy?" I ask her.

"I will guess that her secret admirer didn't left any notes in her locker" IU said and Suzy just sighed.

"Maybe your secret admirer already gave up. Since you already got Ailee" I said

Poor secret admirer

Never got a chance to introduce herself.

"But Ailee and I are just friends" She said.

I saw Ailee's face saddened. My sister is a little insensitive sometimes.

"Well, maybe she doesn't love you that much to give up easily" I said

I heard Suzy sighed once again.