Chapter 18

EUNJUNG'S POV

"1min 1sec" I say as I read her song.

"Wow you really like to write. Does it have choreography?" I ask her.

"Yeah but I haven't thought about it yet." She said.

"Well hope you finished this soon it actually sounds nice" I said

"Thank you" she said then smiled.

I put my things on the table.

"Suzy-ah do you mind if I ask you something?" I ask her

"It depends upon what your question will be Sunbae" she said while keeping her things.

"I just wanna ask why you and Jiyeon don't get along"

"You may not believe me coz she is your girlfriend but we don't get along because I don't like her attitude" she says.

Attitude? What does she mean?

"You and Jiyeon meet each other not long time ago but Jiyeon know you ever since. She is a user thats why she sticks with you and also with Qri sunbae. Well I'm not sure if she really loves you or she just want you because you can drag her with your fame. She has the tendency of getting what she wants whatever it takes. You might be surprise one day if she is so close with your members. Also she have this hobby of copying my songs and claiming them as hers." She said.

That was a little unbelievable.

"Jiyeon is not like that" I just say.

"I'm just saying this because you ask me. I didn't ask you to believe me. All the things now were up to you sunbae. Let's practice now" she said and then we start practicing.

The things she just have told keep running in my mind.

No Jiyeon really loves me.

Don't believe her Ham Eunjung.

Ar lunch time I look for Jiyeon where she might be?

I saw Areum, Yoona and IU but their is no Jiyeon.

JIYEON'S POV

I'm still with Qri and Hyomin sunbae.

Well actually Qri kinda force Hyomin sunbae to come with us here in the theater hall.

"What are we doing here Qri-ah? There's nothing in here" Hyomin sunbae said still pretending that I don't exist.

I don't know whats her problem with me.

Is she that offended about yesterday.

"Hyomin-ah your a great dancer right?" Qri ask all of a sudden.

"Huh? of course I am. It's Park Hyomin the great dancer you could ever found" She said very proud of herself.

That makes me laugh and then she glared at me.

"What's so funny? You can't even dance." She said angrily.

Does the word joke doesn't exist in her vocabulary?

"That's enough Hyomin-ah, we are here because you are going to teach Jiyeon how to dance" Qri suddenly voice out.

"WHAT?" Hyomin sunbae and I said in unison

"I'm going to teach this head-shoulders-knees-and-toes-girl? HELL NO" She said pointing at me.

Wow she had a very long nickname for me.