Chapter 106

HYOMIN'S POV

Kyul and I are preparing for our wedding.

We ask Eunjung to accompany us since Jiyeon says she had nothing to do today and she wants to make sure that her Jungie won't be hanging out with just anyone.

I'm actually impressed of patient she was in waiting for Eunjung to remember.

They usually fight about the marriage thing in the past.

"Eunjungie if you don't wanna help us just say so and don't give us that face" Kyul said.

This woman is showing us a bad expression since we were choosing a wedding dress for Kyul and up until now that we are here in the restaurant waiting for the wedding planner.

She sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." She apologizes.

"What's bothering you really?" I ask

"It's just annoying. Everywhere I go I can hear lots of people talking about how perfect couple would Jiyeon and that man could be. When I open my phone all I can see was trending news about them and their stupid kissing scene that wasn't even real" she ranted.

Kyul and I could only laugh at her.

"So to sum up everything you said you are jealous" Kyul concluded.

"NO of course I'm not. Why would I be jealous over that stupid man?" She said and cross her arms.

"Hmm. Because he's with Jiyeon most of the time?" I said

"Because people recognize and love their love team more than Eunyeon" Kyul added to the teasing.

"Because they kiss and everybody loves it." I said and I swear Eunjung's expression can't be explained right now.

"THAT'S FAKE" she defensively said.

"Haha yeah fake but still a kiss" I said still teasing her.

I saw her clenched her fist.

"I'll wait for you on the car" She said and get up and immediately walk outside.

Heol I could only shook my head on her.

I'm glad I didn't take that project or I'll be really in trouble with my Kyul.

We only watched Eunjung as she angrily marched towards the exit but I think because she was angry she didn't noticed the glass door and hit herself then fall

"EUNJUNG" Kyul and I call her at the same time and rush onto her.

Pabo Eunjung

She was touching her head.

"Yah are you ok? Does your head hurt?" I worriedly ask.

"My head hurts a lot Ahh" she groans in pain.

"Let's take her to the hospital Min" Kyul said and we help her get up and guided her to the car.

Damn her paboness is getting her in trouble.

JIYEON'S POV

Crap I'm getting tired of smiling to everyone.

We are just filming but we are crowded by lots of people and you know how I hate getting too much attention but what can I do it's a part of the thing that I wanted to be.

"You're doing great Jiyeon such a natural." My stylist told me.

"Thank you unnie such a high. I'm still a rookie though" I said and smile to her.