Chapter 68

JESSICA'S POV

I'm here at Eunjung's house guest room. Staying here is pretty boring

*ring ring ring*

"Hello" I boringly answer

"What now?"

"Don't be too excited. Anyway I found her girlfriend really interesting. I want to have her instead of this Ham" I said and smile.

"Sica just do what you have to be done first and you can have that girl later"

"It's not that easy. This Ham's girlfriend is a Park who has a very powerful background I need a better plan to get her. "I said

"Fine. Fine just don't forget your mission there"

"Yeah. I can't believe you only call for that. How about yours?" I ask.

"Things come out unhandy but I have a plan too and I'm doing it now"

"Oh well then good luck" I said and hang up.

Hmm. Park Jiyeon

I stared at her picture in my phone.

"What's with you? I want Ham from the start but when I saw you I'm into you now. I can see that you love this Ham so I'll make her disappear so that you and me could be happy together" I said and light up my cigarette.

HYOMIN'S POV

I'm in the taxi and now heading to Qri's house when my phone rings.

It's Sunny.

I ignore the call but it keeps going on and on so I have no choice but to pick it up.

"Hello" I irritably said.

"Is this Hyomin?" A girl answer but it's not Sunny.

"Neh, it's me"

"Sunny has gone wild. She was so drunk already. She's creating ruckus in here and she keeps mentioning your name. Please come and get her" She pleaded.

Sunny's drunk already?

That was so fast.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute" I said and hang up.

I have no choice but to go back and get Sunny. She's still my friend after all.

When I get back there I saw Sunny on the corner with two of her friends holding her.

"Hey" I approach them.

"Good thing you are here please take her with you. She's gone out of control" they said and handed Sunny to me.

"Let's go Sunny. Where are your keys?" I ask her while I'm helping her to walk to her car.

"It's here" She pointed to her chest and smile naughtily

Crap. What is this girl doing?

But it doesn't have effect on me. Maybe if it was my Kyul who will be doing it I'll be seduced but no.

"Yah Lee Soonkyu get it and hand it to me" I said

"Nah why don't you get it on your own Min?" She said with her drunken voice and put my hand on her chest.

My eyes widen and I immediately pull my hand away..

"YAH I'm not kidding anymore. Hand me the keys or I'll leave you here alone" I raised my voice this time.

What she's doing isn't fun at all.

Good thing she obeyed and get into the car properly.

"Where are you staying?" I ask her and start the car.