Chapter 55

IU'S POV

I excuse myself to my friends and call my mom.

"Omma...neh..why would you put that in my car? Jinja...arasso arasso" I hang up.

My little sister put her toys again in my car. I told them many times not to play there. Now I have to check if its really there or else I'm required to buy a new one. How fair is that right?

"IU-ah"

"Yoona" I saw you approaching.

"Where are you going?" She ask.

"To the parking area. I have to check something inside my car. My sister played there again" I explained

"Oh you have a naughty sister. Let me go with you" She said then we headed to the parking lot and search my car. Yoona is helping me.

"Wow IU you can make money out of this toys. They're limited edition" Yoona commented.

Yes they might be small toys but they're damn expensive. My sister just left it everywhere when she's done playing.

"Yeah but I won't do that if one of it got lost I'm supposed to replace it. So never mind" I explained.

My sister could be spoiled brat at times.

"I think that's all. Thanks for the help Yoona" I said and close my car.

"No problem...wait isn't that Areumie?" She said.

I look t where she is pointing and yes it's indeed Areumie.

She seems to be hiding behind a car and spying something or someone.

"What is she doing there? Is she playing hide and sick?" I wonder.

We get closer to her position without getting noticed by her.

My eyes widen when I saw what is she spying at. Yoona and I look at each other. She's shock too.

Whoa seems like Lee Areum is hiding something.

She is spying at Suzy and Ailee.

Ailee gives Suzy a bouquet of flowers. Then after a few minutes they left the parking area.

The pabo Lee is Areum still not aware of our presence.

"So you are Suzy's secret admirer" Yoona decided to speak and Areum almost jump in shock.

"Yah since when the two of you are there?" She ask.

"Not so long, but long enough to figure out that you are spying on Suzy and Ailee" I said and smirked.

Bingo she blushed.

"I-I'm n-not" She said and look away.

"Jinja? Then what are you doing here checking seonsengnim's car?" Yoona ask.

She didn't respond.

"So you are really Suzy's secret admirer. Uri Areumie is in love now" I said and clap my hands happily

"YAH I'M NOT" she look at us and yelled.

Yoona and I laugh to see her blushing face.

"Yah stop it's not what you think. You are wrong it's not me. I don't like Suzy" She insisted but her voice suddenly become almost inaudible when she mentioned Suzy's name.

"Areumie stop denying it you're too much obvious you know" Yoona said.

"I said I'm not" she still insisted.