Finally showing it

Start from the beginning

Placing us both softly on the edge of the bed allowing me to untie the robe that is hiding her beautiful figure from me and not giving me much access to feel her smooth skin.

" Fuck, just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter and more beautiful" I commented while leaning back a little allowing me to take a better look a her amazing body and the new pink lingerie she must have been referring to earlier tonight. I watched the way her body reacted to my comment and like always she couldn't control blushing and looking down towards the ground, I don't know why she is so insecure about her beauty when its so rare to have beauty both on the inside and out like she does, it confuses me how her mind can think so differently than what her body wants her to react. Here her body is showing all the signs of being turned on, from the Goosebumps appearing as I delicately slide my fingers over her skin, to the moans that are escaping as soon as my lips attach to her neck, these are the main signs that show me she is loving everything I am doing to her. But than its like her mind thinks the total opposite, even when her body is loving the attention, its written all over her face that she doesn't believe a word I am saying to her or maybe just like the other night its going to take some time for her to get comfortable.

Before we both knew it, just like the other night our shirts had been removed and I was once again memorised by her breasts, I don't know if its because they are so perfect or if it just because I am so taken by Sarah that makes me insanely mad about them, or maybe Its because I love the way she moans every time my mouth traces over them.

I picked her up and placed her on the bed before I got to lost in her breasts, knowing there is more of her body I still haven't explored.

Having her lying completely on the bed made it even more easier to study her body, from the muscles that were showing in her arms due to her leaning on her elbows looking up at me, to the muscles in her long lean legs that were showing me why she was such a talented dancer in the early days. I couldn't stand it anymore, I couldn't stand standing up over the bed just looking down at her, How did I become so lucky? I would have never have thought I would meet a girl like this, someone who is so beautiful but doesn't see it, someone who cares more about other people and puts them before herself.

Seeing the lust appearing in her eyes was the only thing I needed to see before I could allow more of my sexual lust to show, at the start I didn't want to quickly jump into it and have it end in seconds as much as my body was trying too, I wanted it to last forever since I haven't felt so strongly and comfortable with anyone in so many years, but as the minutes go by and the more sexual it becomes the more the body takes over you mind, but that doesn't mean its going to be pointless and meaningless in anyway, I am still going to make her feel amazing and show her a lot of feelings I just cant explain in words, but I know I cant have anymore moments like these where I just stare at her and think how perfect everything is, our bodies need to be together with no distance between them, I need to feel her skin on mine and hold her until the sun rises.

Our eyes never left each others for a single minute, even when I ripped my jeans off allowing my throbbing member to have more breathing space in my boxes, to the moment I went and hovered over her.

" Are you sure?" I asked quietly, knowing that once we get started and caught up in each other its going to be very hard to stop ourselves and I don't want her to feel pressured in anyway, even though we have been flirting heaps If she isn't ready than I am cool to wait, I'd rather wait than have her regret it later or think we rushed into it to early.

"Mmm... Are you?" she moaned biting her lip to try and keep the noise to a minimum while she glided her hand down my abs until she reached my cock and started palming it softly, smirking up at knowing she had found the spot she wanted. Barely being able to process anything going on around me and keeping collected, I just smashed my lips against her and started kissing her passionately, trying to show my response to her question. Like I said I am not good with words so I am trying to show her.