Chapter 6

-1 Week Later-

Joey and Shane have been getting really close lately. One time Joey sneaked Shane a kiss on the cheek and Shane had the 'WTF' look on his face for the next hour or so.

Stacy always says "I miss waking up next to Page and Molly. I also miss playing Minecraft." Sometimes things would get boring or you all would have arguments. Stacy never curses but sometimes the arguments would get so bad she would have to start cursing and sobbing.

One day Shane ran out of the small apartment with a nearly empty backpack and a knife. He returned a day and a half later very tired but with a little bit more supplies.

You were all grateful but you were kinda scared when Shane started puking an hour later. He puked up blood and you all weren't sure if he'd make it. Which leads us to present day.

"S-Shaney? Are you okay?" Joey rubbed Shane's shoulder gently as he laid down on the floor staring at the ceiling. "I-I just don't know anymore okay?" Stacy looked ready to cry while you sat in silence staring at Shane.

"What even happened out there?" You glanced around the room making sure your weapons were around. "Well what i think what got me sick was air i breathed in while i was stuck in the gas station thats about 20 minutes away from here." Shane moved his hands a little as he talked. "The air smelled weird and it made me faint for about 5 minutes but luckily the doors were locked so no zombies could get to me."

"Oh Shane." Stacy shook her head and smiled. "Your such an idiot for even staying in there afterwards." Joey smiled also.

...

You stayed suspicious.

**************************************

I wrote this chapter months ago but never posted it. Whoops. I'm sorry. <3