Chapter 5

"How should we approach? Break down that door and kill that mothertrucker?" Joey looked around looking for a weak spot. "Or, we could use the person as a teammate if it isn't ya know....bitten...perhaps?" Stacy laughed at how idiotic Joey was.

You then lifted up your long kitchen knife. "Heres the plan. Stab this door until it breaks down since we dun have like a hatchet." You then brought down your knife to the door making a hole. "Thats my favorite book!" Stacy smiled and giggled knowing that you weren't saying a reference to the book.

"Exactly, now get to wo-" You were interrupted by a scream inside which sounded male. "OKAY! I'LL OPEN UP JUST DUN HURT ME." You smiled at Joey and Stacy who lifted up their knives ready to attack.

Then you each heard loud banging coming from inside then the door opened and a male's head popped out. He had a gun in his hand ready to shoot. He put his hand slowly on the trigger as your eyes went wide. Then Joey shoved you out of the way making you fall and hit the wall. "S-Shaney?" The man put the gun down slowly. "J-Joey?!" The man known as Shane pulled Joey and Stacy in the small apartment and helped you up before literally pulling you in and slamming the door.

"Like literally I thought I was the only YouTuber left alive. I forgot how I got here.....but I missed you Joey." Shane hugged Joey and Joey hugged Shane back. "I ship it." You smiled at the two hugging and they pulled apart blushing. "Well....who is this grill?" Shane pointed to you, but  knew who Stacy was.

Joey smiled at you. "Shes (Y/N). We're obviously teammates. She knows how to make sure the zombitches are dead." Shane stared at you for awhile. "Well umm....how is everyone. I have food.....for about four more days to last." Shane glanced around the apartment.

"Riiiight. Well we found a good apartment like a few steps away from this one. So we could sleep there..........c'mon Shane. Bring your shit and you can join our search team for the antidote or some shit like that." You stared at Shane who only nodded his head. He grabbed his stuff and followed you guys to the apartment your staying in. "Welcome to Casa De Stoey!" Joey laughed a little.

"What about me and Shane?" You looked at Joey who smiled. "Shane is trash and your to perfect to be involved in our ship name."

************************************

Hi. I bet your like "WHERE DA HELL HAV U BEEN AT" well ive been somewhere far up my cats ass :")