Chapter 2

After awhile of nursing the girl back to health and boarding up all but the emergency exit, she woke up surprised. You knew she was StacyPlays from YouTube. She was a kind gentle girl with a big vocabulary and a big heart. It was weird seeing her covered in blood, with a bloody metal rusted pipe in hand.

When she woke up she greeted Joey and looked kind of scared to see you. "Hey, its alright miss StacyPlays from YouTube, I'm not bitten." You hold up your hands in defense while she looks at you uneasily. "I'm (Y/N). I'm with Joey, we're trying to find a cure. Wanna help?" You tilt your head to Stacy. Stacy looks taken back for a bit before mumbling something under her breath. "Sure, as long as I don't have to harm anymore of those things." She looked at Joey before asking for food. Joey being a friend, brought a bag of chips from somewhere in the store. You walked off wandering in the aisles looking for a pillow that target might be selling before the attack.

You found that and a blanket. Walking back to Stacy you realized that if there was no cure already made then you would have to make it yourselves. You gave the items to Stacy then curled up on your own blanket opposite of the others. Joey was on watch tonight so you drifted off into dreamland only to have a nightmare.

*************************************

I was falling asleep while writing this xD