Chapter 3

"Joey no....." You were hugging Joey crying seeing him covered in blood. A bite mark on his lower arm. "You can't do this to me....not now! We were supposed to find a cure with Stacy and......." You trailed off sobbing into your hands. You didn't know it could all end up like this. But where was Stacy? You couldn't see her anywhere. "Joey....please" You wiped your eyes. "(Y/N), you gotta wake up!" Then violent shaking was happening. The zombies were trying to break into the place where you and Joey sat, holding each other.

You gasped waking up looking around only to see Joey's green eyes staring at you with a worried expression. You sat upright bumping foreheads with Joey causing him to groan and you to hold your forehead.

"You alright (Y/N)? You had a pretty messed up dream." Stacy was sitting on a chair she got from somewhere and she was sorting through the backpacks making it ready for another adventure.

"Huh.....oh yeah....I'm just fine." You glanced at Joey then his lower arm seeing no injury. You get up slowly and look around the target store. "Joey did you sleep at all last night?" Joey was taping a knife to a rod. "About 6 hours. Thanks for asking."

You nodded. "Look, if we're going to have to find a cure I suggest we keep going." Stacy crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
"I agree with Stacy." Both you and Joey said at the same time. You smiled at each other and bagan preparing for the task.

***************************************

My throat hurt when writing this ;-; also sorry for the late ass update. I wus busy (not). Good damn bye!