Chapter 1

You and Joey raided the house only finding knives, snack bars, purified water, a backpack for Joey, and a bandage wrap. Both of you split the supplies planning to run to another neighbors house to raid for anything of use. It was the apocalypse but only the first day. Both of you needed to get as much supplies you could get. After all, anything could happen.

It was evening now and the sun was setting. Both of you stayed in the same room for safety and had one person on night shift. You continued like this for days. Raiding houses, eating, keeping watch on things, and having night shifts.

It has been a week in the apocalypse and both of you decided to move along. Finding a gun in a neighbors house was lucky. Both of you kept in the shadows sneaking through front yards and not knowing where your going. You ended up in a Target being safe. It had everything you needed. You nodded your head to Joey bringing out your long knives and hunting the store for walkers. Then someone walked in. It was a girl, with brown hair and greenish eyes. She had blood on her clothes and looked ready to pass out. Joey ran up to her and embraced her in a hug while she teared up muttering "Joey..." under her breath. She then fainted in his arms while you blocked up the Target doors and ran to get water and a granola bar for her.

**************************************

The mysterious girl is a YouTuber! Who do you think she is? She plays Hunger Games with Joey ;) Good damn bye! <3