The surprise

"Sooo a surprise" I laughed as we drove through the streets of Oregon.
"Yeah I think you'll love it"
"It's not a party is it" I rolled my eyes thinking about it
"Maybe" he said.
"You can't keep anything a secret huh" I laughed.
"Isn't that a good thing" he joked.
"Yeah" I said smiling. But i can...i can hold a secret.
"Guess who helped me with all this" he said eyes on the road.
"My dad?" I asked.
"Taylor, he gave me the idea" I smiled .
"Wow"
"Hes such a great friend. You guys are so close I'm just glad he's gay, or I would be jealous." I laughed.
"Taylor...not gay...yeah right...hes sooo gay" I said looking out the window. We pulled up on our street and our house came into sight after passing 4 houses. The House looked empty with the lights off. Which came by surprise because I thought Taylor was throwing me a surprise party.

Mason parked the car and sat in silence. I looked at him and he seemed pretty serious and focused.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked taking his hand in mine. He tightens his grip and interlaces our fingers. Bringing his eyes into mines.
"You don't know how proud I am of you do you?" He said rubbing my hand. I could feel my cheeks burn so I looked away. He pulled my face to his and our lips met instantly. After what felt like a lifetime we pulled away from each other.
"Is that how proud you are of me?" I asked with a smirk
"No I got something else in mind" he said kissing my forehead.
As we got out the car mason wrapped his arms around me walking beside me. Once we made it to the door I took my keys out and opened the door. I walked in and all the lights were turned off.
"Hey babe next time at least leave the the light on near the door." I said taking off my shoes. It was still quiet and dark so I tried to find the light switch.
"Hey babe can you turn on the light this is creeping me out" I said pulling my hair up in to a looses bun.
"Hello" I said
"..."
"Babe this isn't funny" I said I made my way to the stairs and suddenly the lights flash on and a big crowd is surrounding me.
"Surprise!!" Everyone said in Unison my mouth open and I started laughing uncontrollably. I looked around and familiar faces stood staring at me phones all up in my face. Mason stood off to the side recording..In hope of my reaction.
"Surprise baby you deserved it" he said coming closer and kissing my cheek.
I was swept off my feet to meet face to face with Taylor. He swung me around laughing.
"So tell me babe you like the surprise party?" He asked me
I hit his shoulder
"Of course I do didn't know you had it in you" i said smiling"
"Come on reed I could do this all day" he said embracing me in a hug. It was warm and felt comforting.
"Thanks Taylor" I said wrapping my arms around him. Everyone around us is dancing to loud music not caring on how hey looked. Everyone was dancing except one.
He looked familiar to me. To get a closer look I made my way over. Once I was close enough we met eyes. I smiled he smiled and that was it until someone bumped into me pushing me into him.
" sorry about that boss " I said he started laughing giving me a nudge
" calm down we're not a work call me Connor ok" he said I nodded and felt my hair warming my neck.
"Is it hot in here or is it me " I said changing the subject
I overlooked the crowd and saw Mason dancing with some chick. He had a big smile on his face.
"I think it's you" he said
I slowly turned around smirking
"That was pretty cute" I said holding my hair
He smiled and nodded.
"You wanna go outside?" He said I could barely hear him over the loud music.
"WHAT" I said he pointed upwards and I nodded knowing he said can we go outside. He followed me out the doors leading outside . We eventually stopped hearing the music as he closed the door shut.
"Thats better I couldn't hear your soft voice in there" he said I smiled at his attempt. We both sat staring at the sky.
"It's a nice view isn't it?" I asked searching for stars.
"It sure is" he said softly in seconds he was close to me

He stared into my eyes and the corners of his mouth went up

"wow it really was hot in here"I said  under my breath
"No that was all you" he said.I couldn't breath I could smell his scent pushing against me. His breath hitting the side of my shoulder sending a shiver down my arms.
"If you were mines I wouldn't give a damn about dancing with no other chick. You would be right by my side" he said

" that's really sweet" I said touching his face

" that's really sweet" I said touching his face. Something felt different as we touched. It was something I could get used to.
"Come here" he said

our lips touched going in the same motion as each other

our lips touched going in the same motion as each other. We moved together as one and I let go realizing what was Happening. I got up and backed away.
"I'm sorry that happened" he said looking down.
"No it ok that's not the problem" he looked at me crazy
"The problem is that I wanted and liked it" a smile crept on his face.
"I gotta go"
I said ruining into the house. The music was blaring and beating so hard making the floor vibrate. I just sat down on the coach grabbing a drink. I couldn't take this confusion anymore. Cup after cup I drank till I couldn't feel anything.
~*~
I opened my eyes to the darkness. Arms were wrapped around me
"Babe you ok?"
Mason asked
"What happened?" I asked
"You passed out yesterday after drinking so much " he said emphasizing on the drinking part.
I closed my eyes and moved out of his arms sitting up in the head. My head was pounding. As I glanced at the clock I saw the time 3:15
"Babe why didn't you wake me I'm gonna be late!" I said getting up. I ran to the closet and pulled my hair up into a bun. I could hear mason chuckling. I turned around holding my clothes in my hand.
"Have you seen my towel?" I asked turning on the lights. He pointed to the stack of clean towels on the chair. I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom.

"Babe come on you have to drop me off" I said grabbing my phone. I turned it off and it was 3:40.
Mason started laughing
"Your too cute you know that" he said
I smiled
"Okay but can you come on"
He shook his head
"Why not"
"One you got called off today, and two were gonna go visit your father" he said
" what! why did I get called off?" I said sitting down.
"I don't know Conner called me this morning to let me know" Mason said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.
"So I have you all to myself" he said burying his face in my neck.
"No why did you make me get up looking stupid to get ready?"
"Well" he said grabbing his phone
"I think it's about time you visit your dad"
My eyes went wide
"What"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys were back we know you guys have been left in the gutter so we're trying to post as much
Question:why do you think Conner really calls reed out? Much love from niyah and Faith