The lie

Me and Taylor pulled up to pizza place. The  same one me and Mason went on our date a while back. Walking in i could tell that no time had passed as the workers still looked overburdened but the looked delighted to have the job. Even though it was more of a family business. The lady showed us to a table of two where me and Taylor sat down. He looked at me and didn't say a word. I smiled and looked at him too. If Taylor wasn't here for me as a loyal friend who i could cherish these sad, lonely moments with i don't think i would be able to get by in my life. I sometimes wonder if he wasn't gay would we end up together over all this time. i shake my head noticing we have been staring at eachother for a while now. Taylor grabs my hand.

"Reed, if you need somewhere to stay im here for you"

"No i have Mason hes great..."

"Whatever"

I looked at taylor confused.
"Whats wrong?" I asked. He stood up from the table.
"Reed i am in love with you, if you haven't noticed im not gay. All these years i just did it so you wanted me around. I dont care about your releships all i want is us reed." My jaw droped to the floor and everyone around us was staring.
"I...i" i got up and ran out the resteraunt and taylor followed when we got outside he made me turn around and look at him.
"I love you" he said kissing me. I didn't want to do it but i also did. So i kissed him back. When we stoped i backed away.
"No we cant, im dating mason." I said. He shook his head.
"Reed i can't be your friend anymore i cant talk to you im to attached" i started to cry amd he wiped my tears.
"Get in the car im going to drop you off at Masons." I nodded as we got into the car. The ride was completely silent which made it awkward. More awkward. When we arrived at the house Masons car was gone and i just wwnt in anyway and texted him.
Me- Hey babe
Taylor-Wassup
Me-Where are you im home
Taylor-Oh in out
Me-When are you coming back?
There was no answer so i layed in the bed and closed my eyes. Everything was weird today i couldn't belive Taylor lied to me all these years and i couldn't believe i was blinded to see it happening. It was true i loved him but i have ask myself if i love him like that way. My phone beeped and i jumped up.
Taylor-Dont be mad
Me-Im not
Taylor-Okay so...
Me-So...
Taylor Meet in Masons backyard
Me- Okay
I grabbed my coat and went to the back to see taylor smiling at me. He came closer into the doorway and he kissed me and i kissed back. He lead me to the couch where we made out. Soon we were out of breath and all our clothes were off. There was a noise at the door and i pushed Taylor out the house and ran into the kitchen. Mason came in.
"Where were you?" Iasked he smiled and played with my hair

"Babe don't worry, welcome to masons world" he said. I chuckled and my phone beeped.
Taylor- Nice to know i can be tossed away
I closed my phone and put my head down.
"Get some sleep bae you look tired"
-----------------------------------------------------
I know this was another short chapter but i'm working on it. Question is
Does reed love Taylor in a friendship way or more?