The Date

I walked out the bathroom first then he came out next so there was no suspicion. I sat down in the booth and Taylor laughed.
"So?" He said. I looked confused at him and picked up my sandwich.
"What?" I said mouth half full. Taylor smiled.
"You dragged a boy into the bathroom...so what happened?" Taylor asked. I looked at Liam and he looked down quickly pretending to sip his coke.
"Oh you saw that? I trew soda in..."
"Why did you throw soda at him?"
I looked at Liam. I couldn't say that i am creeped out by him, excpessially in front of him. I need a lie. A quick lie.
"He...tried to touch my butt"
"What butt?" Taylor joked. I kicked his leg under the table. He winced in pain which made me laugh.
"We have been here forever and we still have to study." Taylor said. I put my head back.
"I HATE COLLEGE"i belted. Taylor laughed getting out of the booth.
"Youll be out soon" Taylor said pulling me up. Liam just followed behind us. I started to feel bad about it, but fitting in is not easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pulled up to the house started inside.
"Taylor you can go up and set up, im going to make a snack." I commanded. He did as i said and started up thr stairs. I made my way to the kitchen dropping my stuff on the floor. I walked into te kitchen to see Elizabeth.
"Hey Reed" She said pouring soda into a glass cup. I smiled.
"Hey Elizabeth." I Replied opening the frezzer and pulling out a bowl of Frozen covered blueberries and placing them on the table.
"Studying?" She asked. I nodded as i got the cartoon of milk out the fridge.
"Yeah with Taylor hes upstairs right now so im bringing up Blueberries" i said. She laughed and i looked at her in complete confusion.
"Thats not going to be enough, go grab the apple butter and granola" she said grabing a apple out the fruit bowl. So i did as she demanded and got the apple butter then the granola and brought it over to the table. She started to cut up the apples into perfect circles.
"Hows Liam adjusting?" She asked. Dont lie. Dont lie
" hes doing great but honestly he seems off a little" i said as nicely as possible.
"Yeah i understand" she said spreading the almond butter onto the apple.
"Its probably ptsd. The doctor prescibed it when Liam saw hes dad get stabbed to death." She said pouring granola on top.
I looked down sadly.
"Im sorry" i said. She chuckled
"Don't be sorry to me be sorry to Liam the real victim" she said walking out the kitchen. I grabbed all the items and walked to my room.
"Mmm smells good" Taylor said. I placed everything down on the bed.
"Your phone went off a million times but don't worry i didn't look but was tempted to.
I grabbed my phone fastly and opened it.

Unknown- i cant stop thinking about you beautiful face

Unknown- you would think the girk you just kissed would answer her text

Unknown - Hello coke and sprite

Unknown- Date tonight 8:00 at gordans pizzeria

I smiled at the text.
"Omg omg leave studying we have to dress you up girl" Taylor said. Looking over my shoulder I laughed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch Taylor your poking my leg"
"Calm down you big baby I'm almost down"
Taylor moved circles around me trying to pin the dress. His black hair brushed against my arm as me moved around.
"Ok I'm done" he said taking a step back. He smirks at me nods his head. I hop off the stool to look in the mirror. My wavy brown hair falls down my shoulders as I stand in the mirror. The dress actually looks nice. The dress flowed down my mid thigh tied up by the waist to hold it up. The white dress had short sleeves where I could feel the wind flow through it. I pared it up with sandals and pearl earrings.
"Yass girl you better show that fine man what he he's been missing" I let out a chuckle and shake my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry this is not how I really planned the night" he said
His eyes sparked in the moonlight as His hair looked full. he kept rushing his hands through it as he wiped my stained dress.
*2 hours earlier.....*

It was 7:45 And i grabbed my stuff from the floor and hopped in Taylor's car with him.
"Are you ready sexy lady?" He joked as he started the engine. I laughed and looked through the rear veiw mirror to see Liam at the front door watching us leave. I quickly look away so he doesn't see me.
"Yup ready as i can ever be" i replied buckling my seatbelt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pulled up to the pizzeria and He was standing outside. The door smiling.
"GET OUT!" Taylor yelled pushing me to open the door. When i got out Taylor drove off fastly. I walked up to him and he meet me halfway.
"Wow you look beautiful, must be why your almost a hour late." He joked. I laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the door. We walked up hand and hand to the Lady who sits people. She was old around 85 and her brown sicilian hair was wrapped into a bun.
"Welcome to gordans pizzeria how may i mewt your needs?."
"We have a reservation already scheduled under Levin" The lady looked on her computer.
"Your reservation was scheduled an hour ago the seat has been giving up." Omg this is all my fault well Taylors fault. I grabbed my phone as he yelled at the lady.

Me- Horrible start to the date thanks for you driving like my grandma

Taylor- Safe driving. Would you rather be dead or late to a date.

Taylor- A date with a guy who you don't know his name.

Me- Think your funny? Right now i dont want to hear from you its all your godda... not going to say it cause I'm a child from heaven. Dont even reply how bout that.

I shut off my phone and put it in my pocketbook. Looks like he got it all settled and we sat down and a table for two. A guy who looked like a descendent of the lady up front.
"Hello may i start you guys off with a drink?" He asked. I smiled looked at the menu
"Can we get a pitcher of coke" i said.
"And a pitcher of sprite" He interrupted. The guy walked off with a nod.
"Im. Sorry but i never got your name" he said. I smiled and put the menu down.
" Reed" i replied.
"Mason" he said after me.
"So who did you think i was when you trew the soda at my face?" I laughed.
"Can't say" I replied. The guy came back with 2 pitchers of soda and placed them on the table. I quickly grabbed the coke but it was to heavy.
"Here let me" he said pouring it then putting sprite. A girl game over. A really pretty girl with long blond hair and reminded me of the girl Allison from pretty little liars.
"Amber?" Mason questioned. The girl, Amber smiled.
"Hello mason, so this is the girl you left me for huh?"she asked. He looked down at the floor and i laughed. She picked up the pitcher of coke and poured it over me head. I gasped and she walked away. Mason ran to my side and started patting at my dress.
"No use its not coming out" i said but he insisted on wiping.
"Lets go outside" he said. So we did and when we went out i sat on the bench outside.
"Im so sorry this is really not how i planned out the night" he said. His eyes sparkling in the moonlight.his hair looked full. He kept rushing his hands through it as he wiped my stained dress.
"Its fine really" i said. He smiled and got up from his knees and kissed me passionately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chpt 2 question of the chapter do you think Liam is obssesd with Reed?