The confession

*ring ring*
The bell rang and rang as I shifted from one side to the other. I have the kind of bed that is long but not that wide so as I rolled and shifted I eventually fell off landing on the floor. My hair suffocated me as I got up and grabbed my phone.
-2messages- 8:30
Taylor- Gm sexy
Mason- Gm baby I can't get my mind off you
~8:45~
Mason- answer me please
I Smiled as I replied back to both of them with a good morning. I went To the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror to see my wrinkled pajamas the white stood out as blue flowers lay away from each other. As I looked in the mirror the shower curtain moved like someone was inside. I stood staring at it to see if it moved. Sure enough five seconds it did. I quickly shut off the faucet and ran out my room.

I knocked on Liams door lightly just in case he was sleeping but as I knocked his door suddenly opened. He wasn't there so i went inside the dull room. The room was filled with clothes all on the floor and bowls with food that wasn't even recognizable.
"Boys" i recited to myself as i walked through the junk. Finally i reached the bed tired from the working movement of my legs. But as i plopped down i hit my head on something. I lifted up my head and grabbed the black sketch book off the bed. He likes to draw that didnt surprise me but what did suprise me was all the pictures of me inside. No lie they were beautiful but creepy. Drawings of my body which i knrw was me by the scar on my back he drew.
"What are you doing?" I heard at the door. I looked up at the door to see Liam looking confused.
"WHAT IN THE HE..." i stopped knowing what hes going through he probably just wants a friend.
"Im Sorry i know what your going through...im here you know that right?" I asked. He chuckled and sat next to me on the bed.
"What do you mean?"he asked. I looked down at the book noticing my hands a fidgeting with the cover.
"The ptsd, seeing your dad get stabbed" Liam got up and punched the wall.
"Did my mom tell you that? That lieing..."
"Calm down" i said placing my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and got in my face. "Do you think i want to be here? I don't the only reason my mom is marrying your dad is so that she..."
"LIAM!" Elizabeth called from tge door.
He looked at her like she was a ghost and so did i.
"Breakfast is ready. Both of you"she said staring us down. We quickly headed out the door and ran down the stairs and sitting down at the table. Dad and Elizabeth on one side me and Liam on the other. I looked down at my plate. Sausage, scrambled eggs, and a pancake.
"Elizabeth i cant eat this" i said she looked at the plare then up at me.
"Why" she asked. Me and my dad looked at eachother and laughed.
"Im vegan i don't eat meant or dairy products"
"But you had milk yesterday and you brought it upstairs"
"That was for Taylor"
"What about the yougurt frozen blueberries?"
"It was not real yougurt its made from some other replacement for milk"
"Oh i didn't know you were a vegetarian"
"Okay thats enough, if your going to replace my mom first off know the difference between vegan and vegetarian and second dont hid things from your family members" i then got up and slammed my plate on the floor.
"Pick it up" i barked at her. I made my way to my room and slammed my door. Behind me was my dad.
"Reed are you kidding me?"he said closing the door to my room.
"

What do you except shes not my mom and shell never be get that through your head." I said. He looked at me sincerely.
"Reed please give her a chance"
"You don't even know your own wife get out of my room" He walked to the door and stood there.
"Now!" I yelled. So he did he left. I grabbed my phone and texted Mason.

Me- I need a break

Mason- Want me to come comfort you

Me- Of course. 147 Mehta lane

Mason- Im on my way

I know that I was harsh on her but she really needs to get her act together. On top of that Liam seemed to be pretty surprised when I told him what she said. She knows something that we don't and I'm going to find out.

I put my phone down and run my hands through my thick hair. I look at the clock and it says
*9am*
The sun shines in my room as the sunlight shines on my black pants. My train of thoughts drift off to mason. He's the cutest thing ever. He's different than the others that I never had...
My belly makes a sound warning me that it's time to eat something. I quickly open my room door to the empty hallway. A cool breeze brushes against my neck as I run down the stairs in the quietest way. As I go down the stairs the doorbell rings. Knowing who that only person could be I open it right away. Mason sits on his phone until he notices me. That big cute smile he always gives appears on his face.

"Hey baby" he says hugging me my the waist. I embrace him and inhale smelling his scent. I let him in and close the door slowly. I get this weird feeling like somebody is watching from somewhere.

 I get this weird feeling like somebody is watching from somewhere

"Do you want some chips?"  i asked.
He chuckles and nods his head. I feed him a chip as I sit next to him.

"So why did you need me over here asap?"

"It's nothing I just really wanted you here"
He smiled and kissed my cheek. I grabbed the remote to make it less awkward so I turned on my fav show Pretty Little Liars.

"Really...you watch this?" Mason says eye sing me with a smirk. I laugh a little and nod my head.

"Come on its not that bad you have to watch it with me" I tell him smirking

"Well I guess I have to stay the night" he said looking at me.

"Are u asking or telling me?" I say giggling

"My Bad can I stay the night....please" he asks with a punting face.
I wait or awhile just staring for at him. He's so cute in a weird way.

"Well" he says

"Yea I think it's best" I say getting comfortable again. He wraps his arm around me and snuggles me up. I started to feel as if me and Mason are more than just a thing. Im starting to fall for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this chapter it wasnt jammed pack of drama i know but next chapter we will have you jumping out your pants...or whatever you are wearing. So for this chapters question do you think Reed is a virgin?