Alternate ending

"Get off me!" I scream and thrash as Cry throws me over his shoulder. The jackass tied my hands behind my back,so I can't punch him in the throat anymore.
After a minute of him walking,he throws me down.
I groan as I land on my side,as my arm digs into my left side.
I glance around to see every single member of The Vanoss Crew being held with guns to their heads,but they aren't tied up in anyway...they're all just facing me with tears in their eyes,or they face me as they struggle to get away from the people holding them.
No one has a mask on though...
I lean up,so I'm sitting upright on my knees.
Cry looks down at me,his eyes glaring into mine.
"I'm going to make you wish you never let me go." He growls towering over me.
"Cry..." I whisper. His eyes soften for a moment.
"Please..do me a favor." I whisper again. He crouched down In front of me to hear what I have to say.
"They mean everything to me...just please..I beg you..kill me..and let them go." I whisper with tears in my eyes.
"I need them to live their lives. That's all I need. I need them to be ok. Just kill me,beat me,I don't care...just as long as they live. They're my only family...let them go." I cry out as my heart aches.
His blue eyes never leave mine as he thinks.
Finally he sighs. He nods his head ever so slowly. "Ok." He whispers and stands up.
He glances down at me in pitty before laughing. He swings for foot back,and kicks it forward. His boot hits me in the ribs hard.
I groan and fall to my side.
He kicks,and he kicks,and he kicks. And my boys are forced to watch.
He kneels down and places his hand on my face.
"An eye for an eye." He whisper before punching my my cheek bone.
I groan and roll over,to face the boys. Just to get a look at them while I can. They all hold one emotion. Fear. I cough loudly as a kick is sent to my back.
Cry grabs my should and turns me on my back.
He places one knee on either side of my torso.
His left hand,finds its way up to my neck,and he grips it.
His right hand,raise into the air. I catch a glimpse of the many rings on his fingers.
He swings it down,and punches my eye,as hard as he can.
I cry out in pain,but I refuse to protest.
Just as he kicked and kicked,he punches,and he punches.
He has beaten me so much,that he has removed my hand restraints,because I am too weak to even raise a first.
His foot stomps on my arm,and a sickening crack is heard.
Almost all of the boys are yelling,and protesting,but they can't do anything.
Punch after punch,kick after kick,and don't forget him choking me occasionally.
My lip is split,and my eye is swollen. Blood is pouring from my nose as well.
Pain is all I feel. Pain and sadness. I know I'm sacrificing my baby and I for the sake of the boys..but...it needed to be done.
Finally he stops. He picks me up,and rests me against a wall. I can't move an inch of my body. Tears don't stop pouring from my face.
Cry looks down at me and gives a small smile.
"It's time." He whispers. He pulls out a pistol,and aims it at my torso.
A scream of protest is heard before the gun is fired.
At first the pain is small. Like when you stub your toe but it doesn't hurt till a couple seconds after it happens.
Then a sharp pain developed in my chest. It quickly turned into a burning pain. And finally it turned into a throbbing pain. Blood pumps out of my chest as my heart beats. It is,the worst thing in the world,to feel yourself slowly,and painfully die. I know it's happening. I know I'm loosing blood by the second,I know I can't possibly live,and I know that my boys,will live. And that's all I want.
Delirious,breaks free from his captors hold,and he sprints,as fast as he can towards me,and no one stops him. Cry walks away quickly.
Jonathan's eyes are wide,and watery. He frantically places his hands on my wound,which is directly under the left side of my rib cage.
I scream loudly in pain, it feels like he dumped a bottle of alcohol on it, like when you get hand sanitizer in a paper cut,but much worse as you can imagine.
I can't hear much except one thing. The sound of my heart pounding so loud,it sounds like someone is pounding a drum inside my head.
I blink my eyes slowly,as they become heavy. Finally I am  able to hear the man crying,and trying to save my life.
"Pleas oh god please Mickinely." He cries tears pouring out his eyes. I hear the strangled cries of my brothers,as they watch me.
"Please oh please no!" Jonathan whimpers,pressing down harder on my still bleeding wound. Thick,warm blood coats his hands and stains his jacket.
Jonny meets my eye and holds in a sob.
"please don't leave me." His voice cracks.
I use what's left of my strength,to raise my good arm,and take of the necklace around my neck,and give it to Jonathan. It's a simple silver chain with a charm that has the letter M on it.
My hand covers his and I shake my head and sigh.
"Jonny?" I ask quietly.
"Yeah?" He sniffs,not even trying to hold back his tears.
"Im not going to make it." I say whimpering,and trying not to cry loudly.
He lets out a very shakes sigh and nods his head.
"Yeah I know sis.." He whispers and wipes his face on his shoulder.
"I'm scared." My lip quivers as I speak.
Jonathan squeezes my hand and nods.
"I am too baby." He responds.
I begin to fight to keep my eyes open,scared I won't be able to open them once they shut.
I let my eyes flutter shut.
I use,the very last of my strength to open them once more.
"Oh god!" Jonathan's bloody hand covers his mouth as he sobs into it.
"I love you..." I whisper. he hugs me tightly.
"I love you so much." He cries.
My vision becomes blurry,and I can't hear very well.
The last thing I hear,is the arrangement of sobs and yells,from the different member of The Vanoss Crew.
And as my brother digs his head in my shoulder and cries,my heavy eye lids,close shut,for once,and for all.