Chapter eight.

Mickey POV.

I open my eyes,and groan from the sunlight.
"Good morning." I jump at the voice.
"What the fuck?" I ask rubbing my eyes.
"We need to talk." Droidd says.
"I don't even know you,why would I talk to you." I ask.
"Because I'm just trying to warn you" he rolls his eyes. His shy guy act gone.
"From?" I ask sitting up.
"Just..get in on the good side of Vanoss,Mickey. It's the only chance you have of surviving this gang." He says getting up and leaving the room.
"The fuck does that mean?" I whisper to myself.
I get up carefully. My leg doesn't hurt that bad so I can walk without the crutch,but I still have a limp to my walk.
I walk slowly downstairs,still having no idea where anything is except for my room,the bathroom,and the living room and kitchen.
"Morning." Delirious mumbles as I take a seat next to him on the couch.
"Hungry?" He asks turning to me.
"No." I mumble.
"You haven't eaten in three days. I know you don't trust us,but if you don't eat soon,then I will literally force you to eat something." He says being completely serious.
I sigh and get up,heading to the kitchen.
I grab a banana and take back my seat next to delirious.
He looks over at me and sighs.
"At least it's something." He mumbles.
Mini and Cartoonz are sitting next to each other. They talk quietly and glare at me every now and then.
"Should I be worried about them?'' I ask quietly. Delirious looks to where I'm pointing and sighs again.
"Well...honestly yeah. Just do your best to not be alone with them. Might I remind you that we are a gang. We are the people your parents warned you about. We don't have limits. So don't get to close to anyone. And don't trust anyone." He says,his brown eyes looking at me.
"Can't I trust you?" I ask.
"You shouldn't trust anyone. Especially me." He says before standing up and leaving.
Cartoonz stands up and walks over to me.
He smirks and takes a seat next to me.
I turn my head away from him,and look at droidd who seems to be glaring at Cartoonz.
"Can I help you?" I ask the man before looking down at my hands.
"Delirious was wrong. You can trust me." He smirks at me. His eyes show bad intentions.
"I have no reason to trust anyone,let alone you." I growl finally looking him in the eyes.
His dark brown eyes light up with delight.
His eyes pierce mine and we have an Intense stare down.
"What makes you tick?" He says mostly to himself.
"Maybe it's the fact that you're a prisoner." I give him no reaction.
"Or the fact that you will never,survive being here because you're weak." My eye twitches and I try not to get mad.
"Or maybe it's the fact that you're best friend died all because of you." My heart beat quickens and before I know what I'm doing I raise my fist and swing without thinking.
My fist slams against his cheek bone as I stand up. His head turns to the side and he growls quietly. Everyone quickly stands up,getting ready to intervene.
"How do you know what happened?" I ask,trying not to punch him again.
"Well I was there of course." He grins at me.
"What the fuck do you mean?" I shout,clenching my fists.
"Who do you think killed her?" He says viscously.
I stay quiet and I clench my jaw.
"My hands wrapped around her throat. I asked her who you were and she denied she even knew you." He says.
"Stop." Demands delirious.
"My fists punching her. My feet kicking her as she begs and pleads."
Tears fill my eye. My face grows red with anger.
"And yet after all the torture I put her though,she still protected you." He smiles.
"Finally I put my brass knuckles on,and begin punching her repeatedly. Most of the punches landed on her temple. I did this until she fell asleep,and wouldn't wake up."
I step close to him. My chest touches his.
"I'm going to blow your head off.No matter what happens,no matter who gets killed,no matter how hurt I get,I am going to blow your head off." I whisper looking up at him.
"Is that a threat?" He asks daring me to say yes.
"No." I say.
"It's a God damn promise."