Chapter five.

Play music
I walk out of the room,slowly getting used to the crutch. Lui had put some plastic rap on my leg so I could shower,and so the water won't get the bandages wet.
Someone stands I front of me once I get into the hall way.
"Hi delirious" I mutter.
"Vanoss asked me to help you get around,and show you where everything is." He says with a monotone voice.
"Ok..can you get a some clothes please..id like to take a shower believe it or not." I say looking up to him,considering he's probably 6'2 and I'm only 5'4.
"Yeah,we should have something that would fit you around here somewhere." He says scratching his head.
"How about I show you where the shower is and you can take one,and I will bring you some clothes shortly. Ok?" He asks not wanting to keep me from showering.
I nod. He walks me to the nearest bathroom,which happened to be at the end of hallway.
I walk into the bathroom,and he shuts the door for me.
I stop and look at myself in the mirror.
My brown hair is dirty and tangled. My brown-green eyes are red and watery. My nose has dried blood under it,from when Delirious punched me.
I turn the hot water on,and strip from my clothes.
I limp the the shower and step in slowly.
The hot water burns my skin slightly,but I find comfort in it.
I don't move for a good ten minutes,and I let the water wash away the dirt,sweat,and blood from my body.
I begin to wash my hair with scent less shampoo . The water is and very light pink color,slowly becoming clear and the blood from my body.
I don't condition my hair because they didn't have any.
I freeze and I hear the door open. Moments later it shuts again.
I pear out to see a set of clothes folded on the counter. Delirious must have brought them in.
I begin to wash my body,not liking the fact that I now smell like old spice.
After couple of more minutes of simply enjoy the hot water,I reluctantly turn it off.
I grab a white towel that was sitting in a basket,along with other clean towels.
I wrap it around my body,and move the shower curtain and step out.
The cold air hits my body and I shiver slightly.
I put on the clean clothes,that are slightly baggy.
My old clothes are gone,so I'm guessing delirious decided to wash them.
He a rather nice person when he's not punching me in the face.
I brush my hair with my fingers and grab my crutch.
I exit the bathroom and walk to the end of the hallway,where I find Vanoss and Pig mask guy talking.
"Ah. Mickey. Meet wildcat." Vanoss introduces me.
Wildcat nods his head at me and I give him a small smile.
"I think it's time for you to meet the rest of the crew." Vanoss says with glee.
Oh deer.