Chapter 24

"I'm really nervous about this mission...I mean are we sure we can trust those girls and if so how are they going to react to me...and what if one of them likes Droidd...and what if he likes one of them back,and this is a dangerous mission I mean we're rescuing people for Christ sakes,what if we loose a member of one of us gets hurt,what will we do then,and what if they are expecting us and they are more prepared than we are,so many things can go wrong and what is one of those girls die,huh we might be held responsible for not protecting her,oh my god this is madness! what do you think Lui!" I ask
"Uhhhh.....that was a lot of words....I think we will be fine....and wait why do you care if someone loves droidd and vise versa?" Lui asks
I blush a face palm "your so clueless Lui ,I love droidd...a lot...but I'm not sure if he even likes me..I can't tell...why can't I tell I can typically tell how someone feels...but I can't with him...WHAT DO I DO!?" I yell shaking Lui by the shoulders.
I stop and he smirks at me "I know how he feels towards you,so why don't we go tell droidd what I just found out" Lui says and gets up and runs out of his room with me following closely behind.
"LUI YOU FUCKING BASTARD GET BACK HERE NOW" I yell almost grabbing him.
But of course he turns a corner unexpectedly so I run into a wall.
I growl and push myself of the was and I proceed to chase after that fricking monkey.
"Oh droidd...I have something to tell you!" Lui yells
I run into the living room to see Lui approaching droidd.
"Uh..what?" Droidd asks after seeing me sneak up on Lui.
"Mickey lov-mmmpphh" I place my hand on Lui's mouth.
"Nothing...Mickey nothing" I say glaring at Lui.
"If I let go will you shut the fuck up" I ask Lui as if talking to a 2 year old..I'm starting to wonder if I really am.
Lui nods his head vigorously.
"Good...lets go" I let go of his mouth and drag him by the ear back to his room leaving droidd really confused..
"What the fuck!" I yell as I shove Lui into his room.
"What?" He asks
"Why the fuck were you about to tell Arlan?!?" I whisper shout.
"He told you his name?" Lui asks
I roll my eyes and smack the back of his head.
"Yes and stop changing the subject..why were you going to tell droidd?" I ask again
"Because he's not good at figuring out other people's feelings,so if you don't tell him he will just assume that you don't like him,Mickey,droidd loves you too" Lui says smiling
"Bull-SHIT...why would he...I'm not normal and I'm too loud and I don- STOP he loves you,he thinks your perfect." Lui cuts me off.
"How do you know?" I ask him
"We're best friends,we tell eachother everything." Lui says with a shrug.
"Now GO tell him" Lui says pushing me out of his room.
But what I didn't know is that droidd had run off just before Lui opened his door,meaning he heard everything.

Time skip to 11:00 pm,Mickey and droidd are going to bed.

I pull the covers off the bed and slide in,joining Arlan.
"Look at me." He whispers.
I turn over so I'm facing him to see that he's already looking at me.
"I-i love you too" he says in his Carlos voice.
My eyes widen.
"Wh..what?" I ask not believing what I'm hearing.
"I heard you and Luis conversation and I'm glad I did...also I knew you liked me..you talk in your sleep" Arlan says in his normal voice chuckling towards the end.
I blush and look down.
"Do y-you love me t-too chicka?" He asks once again in his Carlos voice.
I look up into his eyes "yes I love you too Carlos" I says smiling
"What about me" he asks in his normal voice
"I love you much more Arlan" I say.
He smiles and lays his forehead upon mine.
"Will you be mine and only mine" he whispers looking into my eyes.
I nod than say yes.
"I love you" he says and I respond with a kiss.
(A/n oh man I cringed,did you)