Epilogue

I take my stance next to Lui,and I wipe the tears from my face. He turns slightly to me,but it's like he doesn't really see me.
I turn to my right,and I look at Mini. His face...emotionless. Not because he didn't care,no. But because he cared too much. He is hurting,but he is refusing to show it.
Moo is probably taking it the worst...not including Vanoss.
Moo was a brother to them all. He protected them no matter what. And he feels like he could have stopped it from happening. But he couldn't of.
Vanoss is definitely taking it the worst. He's the leader of the gang. He's supposed to look after every single member. He fells as if he failed because he called us off,at Mickeys request. He thinks he should have stayed and fought no matter what. And although he's right about it,he did it because he saw the defeat and despairing look in her eyes when she called out to him. She gave up. She knew we couldn't of won. She saved as many members as she could by telling us to leave. She's a hero. She's our hero. She's my hero.
Nogla does nothing but cry in his room.
Terroriser tries to lighten the mood by bringing up good memories of our fellow members.
Lui...he tries to comfort us all,make us feel better.
Moo sits in their rooms for hours on end...just thinking.
The girls don't talk to anyone,they feel that they should have been their. Violet and Amberlee took it really hard as well,since they had bonded so much with Mickey.
"I miss them..." Lui sniffles. Tears gather in my eyes.
"Today...we are here to mourn the deaths of our brothers a sister. Mickinely Paige saved us. She sacrificed her life in attempt to save as many of us as she could. She knew that the Late night crew was after her,and her alone. But while seeking revenge...the late night crew took some of our members away..for good. They all made our lives better. They died hero's. They will never be forgotten. I found Wildcat one night. He was beaten nearly to death,and I helped him with no hesitation. I found delirious by a bridge. I hadn't know why he was their at the time,but he said,he had been kicked out of his household,for being different. Droidd was just a dealer,who was trying to get his life together. I took him under my wing. And basically...he was homeless..he had no where to go..no food to eat..and no one to take care of him. So..I invited him to stay with us. And Mickinely Paige...she needed our help...and at first..none of us liked her. But after a while we realized just how strong and loyal she was...we learned about he past..and we accepted her. And I'd be lying if I said she never made me happy. She became a part of our family so quickly. She accepted every single one of us,overlooking our flaws. She made us feel comfortable with who we were. And you might not realize it now but she changed us. Before her,we were always fighting,not once did we try to connect on any personal levels. But she made us..a family. And once she ran back to help Adora after she had been shot,when no one else did. That proved how selfless she was. She risked her life to save somebody who she didn't even know. She would do anything to help anyone..it didn't matter if you had done her wrong..she would still be there. And when I saw her..on the ground..being kicked and hit repeatedly..she looked at me..with tears in her eyes. Defeat was all I saw in her eyes. She knew we had no chance. And instead of wanting us to keep fighting to save her and the boys,which would have ended with all of us dying...she told me to go. Instead of screaming in pain as she was beaten,and instead of crying for help...she told me to go..and the last time I saw her...she was reaching out to Droidd..trying to see if he was ok." Vanoss pauses and covers his eyes to stop his tears. I look around to see everyone trying to contain their sobs. Lui had his head buried in noglas chest as his body shakes with sobs.
"After needing us to protect her..she was the one who ended up saving us.
As of now...we will cry for the loss of, Marcel,for the loss of Jonathan,for the loss of Tyler,for the loss of Arlan,and for the loss of Mickinely Paige...and her child. May they rest in peace." Vanoss says,now letting his tears flow. A crack of thunder is heard from above,and it soon starts raining.
I look down to the five tomb stones and I stifle a cry.
One by one,the guys and girls leave quietly.
Soon,I'm the only one left.
I stare at the tomb stone with Mickey's name on it. A small,purple butterfly,flutters by me. I hold out my finger and it lands on it. I look at it,observing it's moves.
I flutters away and soon lands on Mickey's Tomb stone. And It stays there for a little while.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Adora with Amber on a leash by her side

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Adora with Amber on a leash by her side. Amber starts to whine at she stares ahead the the butterfly.
"You coming Melina?" She asks as I mess with a strand of my blonde hair.
I sigh and nod my head and begin to walk away,but not before getting one last look at the butterfly,that seems to be staring at me. I shake my head of the though of it being Mickey and walk quickly to catch up to Adora.
I'll miss you Mickinely Paige. I hope your with the boys.