Chapter two.

Play music Right away so now .
I wait until his car is a reasonable distance away from me before I hop into my car and follow him.
His car makes many turns,and I almost loose sight of him a couple of times.
His car pulls up to a big wearhouse type place.
Where the fuck are we?
Luckily there's a big hill that I can park and set up my stuff behind.
I pull up and take out my ak 47 and take out a system that will be able to pick up what there saying and deliver it back to me and I also set up a scope so I can see them.
It becomes quiet. Too quiet. I begin to turn around when a hand goes over my mouth.
On instinct I elbow them them punch them in the nose then I'm able to actually look at the person...uh..a pig mask and zebra pants?
I get snapped out of my gaze by being punched in the ribs
I quickly pull out my knife and stab the person in the shoulder and where I did it is between the shoulder blade so it's gonna hurt.
I then get picked up from behind and I use this opportunity to Kick the pig mask guy in the chest then I lean forward with all my wait and flip the person and I can't help the big creepy grin that appears in my face it's like the Cheshire Cat.
I look at my other attacker and I see a guy in blue wearing a hockey mask.
I smile slightly to myself and pull out another knife. The pig tries to punch me,but I hit him in the face,making him pass out.
I spin my knifes and run at the hockey mask guy.
But what he didn't expect is I jumped over him and then jump on him from behind.
Let me tell you he's a fighter.He almost gets me off of him several times.
I let my instincts kick over once again and put him in a choke hold.
After almost a minute of this guy struggling he finally passes out.
I scream when I feel a bullet goes through My thigh.
I get on the ground so I don't get hit again.
Then I take off my belt and rap it around my leg then I try to army crawl to my car knowing I'm outnumbered.
I scream as I get picked up and thrown onto someone's shoulder
I squirm and kick but this guys has an iron grip on me.
I scream in pain and anger but all I get is a chuckle.
A sharp pain erupts in my neck. A needle gets pushed through my skin,and something is injected into me.
I start to get dizzy and my vision starts to leave me.
"You're going to regret coming hear." A dark voice whispers in my ear.
I try to look around me,but I'm too weak. My head falls to the side,and sleep consumes me.