Chapter 22

Very short chapter
It's been a week since we were at the beach and over that short period of time I grew much closer to the boys,especially droid and delirious.
Me and delirious talked about our feelings towards one another and we established that we love each other like brother and sister.He's honestly my best friend.
But my feeling towards droid grew a lot.Like when I would fall he would catch me and we would just stare at eachother for a moment just taking in one another's beauty.
Or when I would have nightmares and he would protectively rap and arm around me and kiss my head and my nightmares turned into fantasies.And when one of the boys would make an offensive joke about me he would come and ask me if I'm okay.
He just makes my life better in general.I love how when I make a joke no matter how lame he will still laugh.And when when I'm fighting with one of the boys in the ring he will cheer me on...he's over all hot as hell but looks don't matter to me,especially with his personality.Lui told me that droid would rarely talk or make jokes but after I came around he became more open with his words and wouldn't care what others said.
It feels good that we both changed eachother for the better.Before I met him I was ruthless and didn't care about anyone besides myself and my whole world was grey and gloomy but when he came around things had a new life to them and all colors were more friendly and beautiful,and I now care about everyone in my life and I would take a bullet for them any day...I love him...that's right I said it I love Arlan,so so much.I need him in my life...he is my life...he brought the old me back;The happy and energetic and caring Mickey.Not the sad and helpless,lost Mickey.
I am Mickinley-Paige and I love with a crazy man in a crazy gang and his name is Arlan.