Chapter 23

I got little sleep last night and since we have to wake up early its tough.
I get dressed n shit (a/n choose what ever out fit)
I walk out into the living room with amber following my tracks.
"We have a very very important mission...we need to save another gang,and Scotty. They are being held at the same place.there name is The Lass and they have been our allies for quite some time and we promised that if they helped us,we would help them.They have been kidnapped by a gang called The Arrows,we know this because the leader of the lass contacted me before they were kidnapped saying that they might need our help then she dropped the phone and I heard shouting and struggling so I'm positive they were kidnapped...the members of the gang are

The leader:Adora Mayhem, she has black and white hair,pale skin, she's 5'9,she has orange and yellow eyes,and is most likely wearing a leather jacket,a tank top with a sunset on it,and red tights with black shorts on top and as for her shoes she is most commonly known to wear black heeled high tops with orange laces.She is smart,shy,and crazy so don't mess with her. (Aka RAINBOWZ_IN_DA_DARK  made her leader cause she was here since the beginning of my book)

Next is: Violet Reyes,she had long straight black hair,brown eyes,and is 5'5,she is a kind person,she will fight back for anybody she loves,and loves fighting in hand to hand combat and with knives,I don't know much about her but still I don't want to find out how she is when she's mad (aka GhostGirl3054 )

The there is: Isabella, we are unsure of her last name, she's 5'4,has long curly brown hair,her code name is shadow,she is very sarcastic,she is a strong fighter and has martial arts training. (Aka lexi6024545 )

Then there is: Maddyson or Maddy,she has short blond hair blue eyes,she is 5'2,and that's all the info we have in her for now. (Aka @MaddysonMaddox )
There is one more girl but we haven't got any Information on her."
"We need to save them...we will prepare tonight and take action tomorrow.