Chapter one.

It was never supposed to be this way.I was supposed to have normal life with normal people.But when my parents died a secret was reaveled.My parents were in a gang,and now the gang wants to kill me just like they killed my parents.Im not to phased about my parents death but what made me like this...is the death of the person I loved the most..my best friend and non realated sister Hannah.The gang that killed my family had found out how close we were and held her captive..she was bait to get me to meet up with the gang.but what I didn't know was that they had already had someone kill her before I got there.I will never forgot that day...seeing my best friend lying lifeless on the ground beaten and bruised.From that day on I swore that I would avenge her death and kill the person who killed her or someone that person loves So from that day on I trained..I trained with guns,combat,cross bow,knifes...especially knifes they were my favorite.But what really changed me is that after already being at a breaking point...Hannah's death sent me over bored..I turned phyco crazy call it what you will but I no longer have any boundaries.And that's how I'm right here selling drugs to a man of which I know is a part of a rival gang.
"So how much this time mouse?" The man called 'droid' asks
I pull out my knife and hold it to his neck "don't ever call me mouse,it's Mickey nothing else got it?" I say enraged and pushing down hard enough to draw blood
"Right..sorry." His eyes cold,and he seems unimpressed.
I love it when they have fear in there eyes it makes me feel so in control
"Make it 600" I demand shaking the baggy filled with drugs
"What?!? You said 400 on the phone " he says
"Well since you thought it would be funny to make fun of my name I figured you'd know the consequences by now and lucky for you you didn't get a bad one" I say. no Mickey isint my real name,my real name is Mickinley Paige, but I haven't been called that in a long time.
"........fine" he says and I happily take the money and hand him the drugs but what he didn't know is that I put a little tracking device In the bag.I know he is in the Vanoss crew and I know they have it out for me and vice versa.
Me and the Vanoss crew are neck in neck with being the most feared people/person in los  santos and I'm planning on taking that tittle.So for now I'll find out where there warehouse is and I'll most likely blow that fucker up.
"Alright I have got my money and you've got your drugs,so leave....NOW!" I yell I hate wasting my time.
He then quickly leaves and I hear him mutter 'that bitch fuckin crazy'
If only he knew.

Hey guys the person that will be playing Mickey is a Instagram makeup artist,and I asked her for permission to use her as a character,and she said yes,so here is Brooke