Chapter 12

Her out fit is next to the music__
I've been here for about a week and so far...no action.
I mean I wanna go on missions so bad,I miss the rush of jumping building to building,and excitement from shooting a gun,the fear of taking on a bigger component but knowing you'll win.I miss it all..but little did I know that a mission would happen today and would almost kill me.

"Everyone to the planning room." Vanoss yells
We all get up from the living room where we were watching a movie.

We all go on the room and take our seats then Vanoss starts.
"We have a mission...we need to deliver some drugs to another gang called the Kells.
But they have informed us that one of their rival gangs will follow us once we leave the meet up point...I guess so they can get information on the Kells but since we barely know them we have nothing to tell them so we're going to need some get away drivers...now delirious has informed me that Mickey is a great driver.He said she goes fast but knows how to avoid crashing.So Mickey we need you to be one of two get away driver,do you accept?" Vanoss asks
"Hell yeah driving is one of my favorite things in life,but who's the other get away driver?" I ask
"That will be...Basically. ok?" He says and basically nods.
"Alright here's how it's gonna go down"

Right now 3 of the crew are in vanoss's Ferrari cause I can't fit that many people in my car.

We're done with the meet up but now I have three cars on my tail from the Kells rival gang and now I'm going as fast as I can or else we'll be caught,right now delirious,mini and droidd are in my car.They begin shooting at the other cars while I dodge traffic.
We're on a highway and mini is telling me where to go since I have no clue.
"Fuck go faster" yells Droidd
"Got it where next mini!" I ask dodging another car
"Next left!" He yells
I then swerve in front of a big truck almost crashing,then I turn left.
"Shit..uh Mickey we need to go off road for a minute." Mini says nervously.
I sigh and turn once I see there's no guard railing. We go down a small,but steep hill the leads to a road.
Sadly the guys following had the same idea. A car pulls up next to me as we get onto the road.
The passenger rolls down the window,and shoots my window.
I yell as I feel a small pain,but I think nothing of it.
Delirious immediately shoots them,and they swerve off road. The boys begin to shoot the remaining two cars,and they flee.
And now we're all just breathing heavily trying to make sense of what happend.
"Uh...Vanoss said to pull over right......here" mini says pointing to a specific spot.
"Oh fuck...um Mickey...look" delirious says pointing to my shoulder and I look to see a bullet hole...I guess I didn't feel it because of my adrenaline.
Aaaaand now I'm starting to feel it.
"Fuck" I say holding my shoulder trying to stop the bleeding.
"Guys tell Vanoss we need Lui...now!" Del says
I start to get dizzy and everyone's voices just blur together.
~~~~~Del's pov~~~~~
"Fuck" Mickey says then I see how much blood she had lost.
"Guys tell Vanoss we need Lui...now!" I yell
I look over to see her fighting consciousness.
"Mickey...Mickey keep your eyes open!" I say
I get out of the car over to her side and pull her out.
I lay her on the ground and I take off my jacket and I rap it around her shoulder in attempt to slow the bleeding.By now mini and droid are out of the car next to me.and mini is on the phone talking to Lui.
"Here" says mini and hands me the phone
"What do I do!?!" I ask
"Put something on her shoulder to slow the bleeding" he says
"I already fuckin did that where are you guys...oh shit Lui she passed out" I say
I then hear him Mummble shit under his breath then he tells Vanoss Mickey passed out.
And the bleeding just keeps getting worse and she's getting sickly pale.
"Hurry!" I yell putting more pressure on the wound.
The basically pulls up with the rest of the gang.Lui runs over and takes just one look at her before cursing silently.
I hope she'll be ok...