Chapter 31

Don't play song until I say
Mickey's POV.
I open my eyes but I'm quickly blinded by the sun light.
I've been awake for about 2 weeks,and my head doesn't hurt anymore,and Lui said I can participate if gang stuff now.
I feel so bad for Del since he lost Cartoonz,but I'm also glad.
We've decided to postpone the whole 'letting our demons out' for a while,seeing were both not stable enough to do that.
I try to get up,but the arm around my waist won't let me.
I sigh and carefully remove Arlans hand.
I get up and head to my closet,and slip on a blood stained once white t- shirt.
And my usual black ripped skinny jeans.
I turn around and jump back in surprise,since I found Droidd staring at me.
I fake anger and pout. "We're you watching me get dressed mr. Droidd?" I ask shaking my head.
He chuckles and smile cheekily.
Sigh once I realize that I have to interrogate someone today.
Some dude from The Late Night Crew was found walking around our base,and we can't have that.
So I head to the bathroom and get my makeup bag.If I'm interrogating someone,I'm gonna need to look intimidating.
I do black eye shadow and a red eye liner,the to Top it off,my signature dark red lipstick. I look pretty crazy if I do say So myself.

I leave the bathroom and I head into the interrogation room,where Terroiser and Del already are.
I walk to the one way glass and I look in.A guy with a now cracked white poker mask sits there with a black eye.
"That's all you've done?" I scoff.
Del walks to me and laughs. "I just want to see what your will do" I smile and walk to the tray with all weapons on it. I pick up a syringe with a clear liquid in it.
I turn to Del and Terroriser and wave it around. "What's this?" I ask
"It cause hallucinations and confusion" Terror says (imma just say terror instead of Terroiser) I smile and my eyes widen.
Del chuckles at my reaction. "Wait what do I need to know,and who is he?" I ask.
"His name Is Cryaotic,and you need to find out where his gang is and why he was around our base" Del answers.
I nod my head and open the door,the walk in.
I sit down on a chair I front of him.
"Hi,you can call me Mickey,what's your name darling?" I ask playing with a pocket knife that was strapped to my thigh.
He looks up at me but doesn't say anything.
"Now didn't your momma tell you to speak when spoken to?" I ask in mock sadness.
No reaction
"I'm gonna ask you one more time.What is your name?" I ask now getting angry
Nothing.
I stand up and hit him in the face with my brass knuckles.
He groans as his head turns to the side.
"I've got some tricks up my sleeve" I wave the syringe around "so you might want to tell me.Now!" I yell punching him again.
"Cry..my names cry" a deep voice says. It sounds Brooklyn? Maybe Boston?
"Good,We are making progress." I say smiling at the man.
"Now.What the fuck were you doing around my base?" I ask in anger.
He says nothing.
After many threats and punches,he still won't talk.
"I didn't want to do this,who am I kidding I'm excited to do this.But you should have answered!" I yell before stabbing the large syringe into his neck.
He screams in pain as the drugs enter his body.
Play song
His eyes widen and he looks around everywhere in confusion.
I stand in front of him and smile.
"How many of me are there" I ask him
"S-Seven" he stutters.
"Good" I say.
I start dancing around him,and tapping him every now and then,which scares him.
He looks to the corner of the room and screams in fright.
"I'm only joking,I don't believe a thing I've said,What are you smoking? I just a fucking with your head!" I sing before slapping him in the face,which scares the shit out of him.
I turn to the door and walk out to find EVERYONE standing there smiling at me.
"Does anyone have a creepy mask I can borrow?" I ask.
Wildcat sighs and takes off his mask and hands it to me.
"Thanks piggy." I say laughing before slipping it on and heading back into the room.
He looks everywhere except where I am so I sit down and wait for him to look at me.
He finds me and immediately screams.
I burst up in laughter,which only scares him more.
"What is that!" He yells looking to the corner of the room.Hallucinations.
I grab his shoulders tightly and make sure he is looking at me. "I will give you the antidote if you answer my questions ok?!" I yell loudly.
He shakes and quickly nods his head yes.
I walk out of the room and give pig back his mask. I turn to Droidd to see he has another syringe in his hand. I smile and take it,and peck his cheek and I leave the room.
I walk back to cry and immediately stab him in the neck again,which results in him screaming.
After a few minutes he seems to be ok so I start questioning him again.
"What were you doing around our base cry?" I ask calmly.
He sighs the looks at me "I needed to see if you guys were here.I was going to place bombs in the base" he mutters in shame.
"Tsk tsk tsk. Cry,now why would you do that?" I ask him.
"We needed to take you out friend" he spits out.
He glares at me and I remove his mask from the side of his head,and I throw it to the ground.
He glares at me before looking down.
"Last question.Where is the rest of your so called crew" I ask in a monotone voice.
He laughs darkly before looking up at me. "I will never tell you that" he says.
"Ok,I'll just go get the syrup again" I say standing up,
"Wait! No!" He yells and I sit back down smirking.
"If I tell you will you let me go?" He asks hopefully.
I look to the mirror even though I can't see out of it.
I turn back to him and nod my head "yes,yes we will friend" I say
I sighs but respond none the less. "We're located by the beach.By the shark eating a cheese burger bill board" he says and I burst out laughing.
"Shark eating a cheese burger?!" I say laughing.
He chuckles and nods.
I slap his knee before getting up and heading out the door.
I turn to see Vanoss glaring at me.
"We let him go,then we attack." I say shrugging.
He sighs but nods.
I turn to Arlan and I wink which makes him surprised since he can't let anyone know that we are dating.
I chuckle and head out the room with Arlan on my tale.
"¿Qué mierda fue eso?" He asks.
I laugh before leading him to our room,and I lock the door.
"Haha..I wanted to see how you would react" I say sitting next to him on the bed,then I lye down.
"Well that was fucked up" he says chuckling.
I laugh and bite my lip to prevent me from laughing more.
He looks at me before shaking his head "don't do that!" He yells.
"Do what?!" I yell back before biting my lip again.
"Stop biting your lip!" He says still staring at my face.
I laugh more "what are you going to do about it mi amor?" I ask biting my lip again,just to piss him off.
"Christ" he mutters before kissing me deeply.
He moves so he's hovering over me.
Our lips move in perfect sync. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip,asking for entrance but no,I don't give it to him.He growls against my lips before biting onto my bottom lip.
I gasp in slight pain,giving him to opportunity to stick his tongue in,but hey I'm not complaining,he's a great kisser.
Put tongues fight for dominance,but if course he wins.
I push on his shoulders to he gets off me and lays down.
I crawl on top of his so I'm straddling him. Our heads meet half way and we continue our kiss,but I fight for dominance,and he lets me win. Our tongues swirl together and I slightly suck on his tongue making him groan.
Just as things were getting good a nock erupts from the outside of our door and we groan and hesitantly pull away. A string of saliva is attached to our lips.
I sigh and get off him,and I head to the door,but before I open it my wipe my mouth off.
I open it to see Lui standing there smirking "just coming to say that we're all going out to train but Vanoss is letting you and Droidd stay here so you can rest and so you won't be alone.So go back to sucking faces or whatever,but we're leaving." He says smiling.
He notices my glare and he runs off. I shut the door and lock it again.
I walk back over to Droidd to see that he's watching my every move.
"Where were we?" I ask before pouncing onto him and continuing out make out session.
And it was clear.We are both great kissers.
No the don't do the dirty,they just continue the kissing.But I never said the didn't kiss places other then lips ;)
Hope you enjoyed both chapters and I'll see you all later.