Chapter 54: "Surprise"

*contains bad smut I am sorry*

The boardwalk went down into the Miami dock and passengers piled off, eager to get to the airport to their flight home. The girls and I stood at the exit, saying goodbye, typical "see you again soon" type of thing. Once they were all off, we helped security do a quick sweep of the ship, picking up litter as we went to make the cleaners' jobs easier, then back to our bunks to have fifteen minutes before the whole thing started again.

As I flung myself onto my bed, I grabbed my phone and texted Michael.

i miss u :(

His reply came almost instantly.

M: I miss you too, I'll see you soon I promise xx

how soon is soon?

M: Soon x

I turned off my phone, slightly annoyed, and decided to brush my hair to busy myself in the remaining five minutes of my break, and as soon as the klaxon sounded throughout the ship to signal the lowering of the boardwalk to allow new passengers on, I ran to the deck, plastering a fake smile on my face, and began welcoming the passengers on board.

"Welcome to the Pride of Antigua, I hope you have a nice stay," I beamed at some new residents, watching them walk past, barely acknowledging me. I rolled my eyes at Jade, then went back to welcoming.

"Hi, welcome on board. I'm Flora, you're welcome to ask me anything I need. Enjoy your stay." I continued like that for a while, and as the flow of passengers began to slow a little I relaxed a bit. I sighed quietly, realising how my depression was affecting me yet again, making a mental note to take my meds once I got back to my cabin. The last passengers began their trek up the boardwalk, and I put on my smile again, blinking a few times. Then the passenger was in front of me, and my worries melted away.

"Surprise."

"Michael?"

"I'm here." He took hold of me and gently pulled me close to his chest, rubbing my back slowly. "I'm sorry I ever let you go."

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you," he echoed, and I pulled him gently onto the ship so the boardwalk could be pulled up. His hands were still resting gently on my hips, and in that moment I felt like I'd never been happier.

"Come on, I'll take you to your cabin," I said, taking his ticket from him. I led him to his room, unlocked the door, and let him in before me.

"This is lovely," he smiled.

"My room is just like it, except there's two single beds instead of a double and there's a photo collage on our wall now."

"It would look better with your clothes on the floor." I gasped slightly as he pressed me against the wall, locking his lips with mine. He tugged on the bottom of my shirt, looking deep into my eyes, searching for my consent, and I nodded immediately. Before I even knew it, it was off, and so was his, and our bodies were touching, sending sparks through my body that I hadn't experienced in months. "Is this okay?"

"Amazing," I said, kissing him again, and he started pulling off my skirt, leaving me in only my underwear. His shorts came off, and moments later we were both naked on the bed. He looked at me once more, and as soon as I nodded, he was inside me. I gasped as he pushed himself further inside me, grabbing the sheets in fistfuls.

"Good?"

"Good," I groaned. He kissed down my neck, thrusting rhythmically, and he moaned softly into my ear. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," he assured me, and within moments I realised I was close to my climax.

"Please," I murmured, and he nibbled on my ear gently as he thrust into me slightly and I screamed his name. He came himself and pulled himself out of me, rolling over and putting his arm around my body, pulling me close. "You're all sweaty."

"Well, I'm sorry I've not done anything like that in a while," he teased, tugging my hair gently.

"You've been on tour, you're supposed to get sweaty every night," I laughed, getting out of bed and pulling my underwear on. "I need to go and get ready, I'm performing tonight."

"Okay, I'll see you later?"

"Of course. You need to meet the girls," I said, throwing my shirt over my head, and tugging my skirt around my hips.

"See you soon baby," he smiled, blowing me a kiss, and as soon as I returned it, I ran to the galley to pick up dinner for me and Jade, then returned to my cabin to see her sat on the bed waiting for me.

"Why is your hair so messy?" she asked as soon as I put her dinner in front of her. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks as I tried desperately to flatten it, and I wiped smudged lipstick from around my mouth. "Tell me, I need gossip!"

"My boyfriend surprised me," I admitted.

"Good sex?"

"The best," I smiled shyly.

"Tell all," she instructed, so I launched into the story, describing the experience in more detail than I really thought necessary, but Jade kept pushing for information. "Oh my god, I'm so jealous," she laughed when I was done, taking a bite of her sandwich. "I can't wait to see Jed again."

"Soon," I smiled. "I can't wait for this to be over, I mean I love it but I also just want to go home."

"Me too, I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss home." I nodded in agreement. I finished my dinner and changed into my performance outfit. I pulled my New Yorkers out of the cupboard and threw Jade's at her, slipped them on, and rushed to the stage to start the dances. Everything we did was typical Hollywood 1920s style, including a kick line, classy pirouettes and flapper style poses, which was perfectly appropriate for dinner time on the ship.

Once we finished the dances, I was required to act as a waitress/hostess for the guests, chatting with them and serving them drinks as they liked, and I made pleasant conversation with a few of them before stumbling upon Michael. He took my hand as I was making my way through the crowd, and I made eye contact with him, and the tiny bit of anxiety that had been building up in my heart dissipated.

"You okay?" he asked gently, and I nodded.

"Never better." I gestured for Jade, Leigh and Jesy to come over, and I introduced them to Michael. They all smiled and started chattering to him, telling him embarrassing stories of the things I'd got up to without him, and I ordered a drink at the bar, quickly downing a shot of Sambuca.

"You fell in the pool?" Michael shook his head, a smile playing on his beautiful lips.

"I was talking to some of the kids then I got up and lost my footing," I tried to defend myself.

"She fully dressed, she got soaked," Leigh piped up, and I shot her a death glare.

"Sounds like you've had a lot of fun without me," Michael laughed, taking my hand. "But I think it's time for bed, don't you agree?" I nodded, said goodnight to the girls, and followed him back to his cabin, where we collapsed into bed together.

*****
aloha
I'm v sorry ive not been updating however I have had a lot going on, I will explain more about one particular aspect in my next chapter which I will write as soon as I finish the maths paper that was due in on Monday (oops)
as well as this ive had a school production which ended up going a lot better than expected, ive been ill like constantly & also I have my maths as level starting 7 weeks tomorrow.

anyway laters losers lauren out

song of the chapter: far too young to die by panic! at the disco