Chapter 1 - "Pretty name for a pretty face"

"Um... yeah," I said. "Hang on, I'll just get all my stuff together." He nodded and I pulled off my jazz sneakers, replacing them with my much comfier Doc Martens. I shoved my shoes and water bottle in my bag and grabbed my Macbook.

"Ready?" he asked, to which I nodded. "Off we go then, my good lady." He linked his arm with mine and dragged me out of the studio.

"Michael you're going the wrong way!" I laughed as he pulled me out of the building. "Maybe if you want to know where to go you want to let me lead the way?"

"Fine!" he crossed his arms dramatically. "I didn't really want to be the man in charge anyway!" I shook my head and began walking away, slowing when I heard him swear behind me. "I didn't think you'd leave me."

"Just come on Clifford, or you'll be late for your lesson." I turned round. "I'm assuming you have a lesson."

"Band practice for the showcase," he replied. "I'm assuming you'll be doing that too, having just seen those moves." I nodded. "So what is my tour guide's name?"

"Tour guide?" I asked skeptically. "Flora. Flora Lighthawk."

"Pretty name for a pretty face. Sorry - fuck - that was cheesy. So was that. I'm just gonna shut up now," he blurted out as he blushed.

"Cute," I smiled. "We're here now, music room 6 yeah?"

"Yep. Babe - before you go please let me grab your number?" he pouted and I laughed. I pulled a pen out of my pocket and scrawled my number across the back of his hand, adding a heart to be cheesy, and smiled.

"Text me. Just no more calling me babe or I'll call you something cringe too. Like papi."

"AYY PAPI!" he yelled, and I turned around, embarrassed. "Text you later hottie." I threw my middle finger up at him and began to walk back to my dorm.

*Michael's POV*
"That was sick," Luke grinned as we finished playing Voodoo Doll to warm up.

"I agree, but I have a question," Ashton said. "Michael has writing on the back of his hand and he obviously can't write so I'm curious as to who's scribbling on our guitarist?" Him, Luke and Cal turned to face me, and I pulled my sleeve over the writing.

"You can't deny it now, Mike," Calum laughed. "Just tell us who it is!"

"I've just met this chick called Flora," I began and the lads stared. "I think I've pulled! She's hot and she can dance and she laughs at me."

"Everyone laughs at you Mike," Luke said. "What makes her special?"

"I don't know," I muttered, strumming my guitar. "She made me smile, she's not like any other girl I've been with." I played the opening chords to Gotta Get Out, trying to change the subject, but the guys wouldn't shut up. "I literally only just met her, I don't know that much about her. I might ask her out though."

"Do it!" bellowed Ashton, and I smiled, getting up.

"This has been wonderful, gents, but I have a girl to flirt with," I bowed jokingly. "Until the next time."

I pulled my phone out as I walked across campus to my dorm. I added Flora's number to my phone, along with a smirky face emoji because come on that's the best emoji going and - I got distracted thinking about emojis. I shook myself out of it and texted her.
What's cookin', good lookin'?

*Flora's POV*
Grace and I had been sat in our dorm for a good hour simply fangirling over Michael and his band. They were all hot; there was no denying it. Grace was drooling over Ashton, I was obviously falling pretty hard for Michael. So obviously when the text came, we both freaked out a bit more.

"He called you good looking!" Grace squealed. She and I had decided we were best friends forever when we first met on our first day at uni, and we'd barely fought since, only over petty things. She had brown hair with a hint of red from where she'd dyed it, and she was studying equine vetinary sciences. She was tiny and yet she gave bone-crushing hugs, and she was the weirdest girl I'd ever met.

"It's a pick up line! I'm pretty sure I've used it to you at some point!"

"Probably," she agreed. "You're funny when you're tired." I stuck my tongue out at her as I replied to Michael.
Literally nothing I can't remember the last time I ate it was probably like ten minutes ago but that is so long do you feel me
Grace laughed at my response, knowing the text summed me up. I could eat and eat and eat and be hungry, but other days I would completely forget to eat until I was about to go to bed and I'd demolish a few bowls of cereal. My phone vibrated and I looked at the new text.
Michael C: I have dominos, do you want to share? I actually like you that much!
I gasped and looked at Grace.

"I know it's a big deal for males to share food but I despise pizza," I said. "But I can't turn him down because I want to see him again and if he knows I don't like pizza that won't work in my favour."

"Go round and eat the chicken strippers or something, he won't have got Dominos without them." I frowned, realising what she was saying was true.

"Yes lad," I laughed. "Okay, I'll see you in a bit." She gave me a quick hug.

"Make sure you use protection!" I glared at her.

"Make sure you use protection on your face because I'm about to hit it!" She gave me a sassy smile then blew a kiss as I walked out the door.
On my way. What's your dorm?
He replied almost instantaneously.
Michael C: Block B, Room 313 x
I quickly found his room, knocked on the door, and waitsd anxiously for him to open it. The door swung open and before I knew it his lips were pressed on mine.

*****
Fallon2000 hey b im basing grace off you ily

i hope yall like this chapter i already ship flora and michael im in love with my own characters im so sad