Chapter 8 - "Wifey for lifey"

Grace and I were both lying in my bed laughing. Michael and Ashton had left after the pillow fight (during which Grace and I had teamed up against the boys and thoroughly beaten them) and now we were watching stupid videos.

I kept putting on videos of Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco, and Grace was just watching whatever, but for some reason they all seemed way funnier than they actually were.

That was probably because of the alcohol.

Oops.

"I love you Gracie," I giggled. "You're my favourite."

"I was going to break up with you because you didn't like pizza or Nando's and you kept saying moist but you're my wifey," she said. "Wifey for lifey!"

"Wfl," I mumbled, then go my phone out and changed Grace's contact name from 'Smol Bean' with horse emojis to 'W4L' with some hearts. I giggled again and cuddled Grace closer. I put on another video of Brendon Urie and looked in wonder at my best friend.

How was she so pretty? I didn't understand. She was lying in a fairly unattractive position yet I still thought she looked incredible.

"You're pretty," I slurred, then tried to cuddle her even closer, but instead of getting her closer to me, I moved my entire body and accidentally shoved her off the bed. I burst out laughing as she glared at me.

"That hurt," she pouted.

"It's a good job you love me."

"Yes, I do." I grinned. She got back into bed.

"Do you really like Ash?"

"Yeah, he's hot and he is one hell of a fuck," she said.

"No, like like like him?"

"Yeah... He's actually so lovely, he's so nice to me. Do you really like Michael?"

"He's so amazing Grace... I had a panic attack before and he was so comforting," I whispered, feeling as though I was sobering up.

"Have you fucked him?"

"Grace!" I swatted her. "I don't know, we might have done if you hadn't walked in on us!"

"Sorry about that," she laughed. "But you haven't before today?"

"Nope."

"You're really cute together."

"Not as cute as us together though my wifey," I laughed. I shut my laptop and we fell asleep together.

***
I woke up to a loud knock at the door.

"Could you, like, not?" I grumbled, but got up to see who it was anyway. I opened the door to see Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum beaming at me very suspiciously. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend," Michael smiled.

"Beautiful is not available at half seven, come back later," I began to shut the door.

"Then I came to see my favourite person."

"Also not available at half seven, you get a grumpy troll or nothing."

"Just let us in!" Luke shouted, and I moved out of the way. Ash instantly jumped on my bed to wake Grace up, Luke and Calum sat on Grace's bed, and Michael wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning baby... The boys wanted to see you and they don't shut up when they get an idea in their heads." I smiled, standing on my tiptoes to kiss his lips quickly.

"It's okay, I was going to go to the gym anyway."

"Can I come with?" he looked hopeful.

"Of course, as long as you're up for a tough workout," I winked.

"Oh, I'll show you a tough workout baby," he said.

"Is that so?" The sexual tension was electric. I bent over to reach my drawers to get my gym clothes, making sure my ass was well on display. I grabbed my clothes, shoved them in a bag, and looked at Grace. "I'm going the gym, I'll be back soon." She nodded, and I grabbed Michael by the hand and dragged him out.

"We need to go to my dorm to get my gym clothes," he said, and I stared at him.

"Your empty dorm?"

"Fuck yes." I kissed him roughly and he picked me up and carried me to his dorm. When we arrived, he threw me on the bed and started taking my top off. He was lying between my legs, kissing me every second, his hand hovering over my chest. He looked me in the eye as if to say are you sure? to which I simply nodded. He kissed me again and moments later we were both naked.

***
"That was one hell of a workout," I panted, looking over at his bare chest.

"I'm pretty sure the people in the next three rooms all know my name now," he laughed a little.

"Shit, was I that loud?"

"It was hot baby," he kissed my temple. "Are you still up for the gym?"

"If you are," I said. I put my gym clothes on, and Michael his, and we left to the gym. "You ready to experience a Glora workout?"

"Glora?"

"Grace and Flora."

"Of course."

"Let's go," I grinned, and led him into the dance studio where we started the 7 minute workout app. He gave up as we were planking, putting his knees down and gasping. "Come on Clifford, you can do it," I groaned, my back screaming in agony. It had never been the same since I'd fallen off Grace's horse when I visited her family. He started planking again, and we swiftly moved through the workout.

I took him through to the fitness suite where we started the cardio equipment, me coaching him through how to use things properly, and we moved on to weights. I was lifting about fifty kilos and Michael looked at me in awe.

"It's pretty fucking hot when girls are as strong as you," he said.

"Dancers have to be, especially ballerinas."

"Why?"

"Well when we're on pointe we've got our whole body weight on a tiny surface, and it puts a hell of a lot of pressure on our ankles, so we've got to have loads of strength in our legs, and when we're lifting we've got to be able to pick someone up and make it look effortless," I explained, feeling my eyes light up.

"You're so cute," he smiled. "Watching you get so passionate, it's so obvious you love to dance."

"I do... But not as much as I love..." I trailed off.

"Me?"

"Hell no!" I laughed. "Not as much as I love chocolate." He glared at me, and I kissed him, still laughing.