Chapter 14 - "You little blowjob genius, you"

*smut okay*

We rocked up first outside Michael's dorm, and I knocked on the door. He opened it, looking quite casual in jeans and a tattered tshirt. He looked at me in shock.

"Hey baby... You look amazing but why?"

"We're going out, it's a double date with Grace and Ash as well," I told him, going in for a kiss. He returned it, then pulled away.

"Should I get changed?"

"Just put on a different top, you look fine," I smiled, then turned away to let him change. He took my hand and we went outside to see Grace.

"Off to get Ash," she said, and we followed her to his dorm. She knocked on his door and he opened it. I peeked inside and saw his walls were covered in scruffy, ripped posters of bands I'd mostly never heard of, with the exception of some like Led Zeppelin and Queen.

"Looking hot babe," he said.

"He knew what was happening?" Michael asked.

"I don't know," I told him, squeezing his hand. Grace and Ashton joined us and we walked into town. I smiled at the waiter as we walked into the restaurant. "Hi, I've got a table for four booked for Lighthawk?"

"Of course, come with me," he said warmly, and led us to a table by the wall. Michael sat next to me, and Grace opposite me. I rested my head on his shoulder as we browsed through the menu. I decided on an 'artisan bread board' to start, followed by a linguine carbonara. We ordered, the waiter shining me an extra bright smile, and the four of us began chatting idly.

"I still haven't heard you lot play live," I said to the boys.

"Well, we'll have to change that, won't we?" Ashton smiled.

"I'll serenade you," Michael said, and I glared at him.

"Don't," I paused. "That would be cheesy." He stuck out his bottom lip and I kissed it jokingly.

"That's mean," he pouted.

"What are you drinking daddy?" I heard Grace ask Ashton, and my head snapped to her.

"Cranberry vodka," Ash said.

"You call him daddy?" I asked incredulously at the same time.

"He likes it," she said.

"You disgust me," I replied, then turned to Michael. "You don't want me to call you daddy do you?"

"Maybe later," he smirked, and I swatted him with the drinks menu.

"No thank you," I said simply. Our food arrived, the waiter again paying extra attention to me. Michael leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"He clearly likes you," he muttered angrily. "I'll kill him."

"Don't," I told him, twirling my pasta on my fork with one hand and running my other up his thigh. I felt his whole body tense up as my hand got closer and closer to his 'area' and he looked at me.

"I hate you," he murmured, then got up, managing to conceal his little problem. "I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute," he announced to the table, then walked off. I waited a few moments before making my move.

"I'm just going to touch up my makeup before Michael gets back," I made an excuse and left to the toilets. I slipped into the single female cubicle and sent him a quick text.
ladies is empty
He slipped in and looked at me, a gaze filled with both contempt and lust.

"I can't believe you," he said.

"Shut up," I said, getting on my knees and yanking down his trousers. I rubbed his bulge through his boxers before pulling them down his legs as well. I immediately took his length into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down a few times. I had one hand at his base and the other on the back of his thigh, keeping myself steady. I used my tongue, licking up and down his shaft, his moan ringing in my ears. I deepthroated him once, twice, and rubbed my hand against the very base where I couldn't quite reach, and finally he reached his climax. I stood up, swallowing the liquid in my mouth, before quickly reapplying my lipstick. I turned round to see Michael stood, his trousers hastily pulled up, staring at me.

"That was incredible, you little blowjob genius, you." I gave him the middle finger as I looked out of the cubicle. A woman was waiting to come in, so I formulated a lie quickly.

"It's not flushing," I lied, and she nodded and walked away. I signalled to Michael that he could come out, and he slipped out and back to the table. I waited a few moments before returning.

"Okay you both think you're so smooth but obviously you've just done something nasty," Grace said, and I glared at her but shrugged.

"And you care why?"

"I don't particularly, I just want you both to know you're not smooth," she said, and I gave her a sarcastic thumbs up. I finished eating my meal, and the bill came. We split it equally, and walked home together, however Ash and Grace went back to my dorm while I tailed Michael to his. Luke was, as per usual, out and so Michael kicked the door shut and pushed me onto the bed.

"Where did you learn to suck dick like that Miss Flora?"

"I didn't," I admitted. "That was my first one."

"No fucking way, you were incredible," he said. "But now it's time for me to return the favour." He tugged my dress over my head with ease, and pulled my underwear down, ready to make my night.

*****
i apologise for it being short and not good but its late amd grace wont let me read hers until i update so

sog of the chapter is get home by bastille
nighty night chickens